Keratin treatments in summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloepalmer28

Reaction score
Hey! Just a thought.. do you find Keratin treatments are more popular in the summer months? Im thinking frizz and humidity but may be wrong.
Thanks!

Hey! Just a thought.. do you find Keratin treatments are more popular in the summer months? Im thinking frizz and humidity but may be wrong.
Thanks!

Yeah I just had 2 ladies ask me if I do them due to summer humidity. I don't do them yet but am tempted. Do you?

I have them done and there amazing. I’m mixed race and can’t live without them now . I do my own now though

Yeah I just had 2 ladies ask me if I do them due to summer humidity. I don't do them yet but am tempted. Do you?

I was originally looking at doing a course later in the year but thinking il have missed a trick for over the summer, I thought the same about humidity for my own hair so I image that's how clients are thinking! x

I was originally looking at doing a course later in the year but thinking il have missed a trick for over the summer, I thought the same about humidity for my own hair so I image that's how clients are thinking! x
I was thinking of getting the 72 hour blow. Thoughts anyone?

Love keratin treatments! Anyone tried them on hair extensions?

I use cocochoco it's lovely

Latest posts

Back