Keratin U-Tip vs Micro Ring/loop - which causes less damage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
I have been applying pre bonds for years, and whilst they are really good and I use quality hair and proper removal systems, I cannot escape the fact that they do cause damage.
Breakage does occur no matter how well looked after and careful removed they are. Hair can be left feeling slightly thin and needing to be cut and people have extensions to avoid that and to grow their hair!

So I am wondering; are micro loops any better for the hair? Do they cause less damage on application and removal? How comfortable are they? Are they easy to apply and remove and also to care for?

If not, am I applying or removing the pre bonds incorrectly?

I trained with Cinderella and Balmain and use the Balmain Quick Remover Gun (god send!)

Opions greatly welcomed :)

Thanks Geeks! X

Check out my little bloggy woggy:

http://girlbehindthescissors.wordpress.com/

I have fitted micro rings on myself and love them, so easy to apply and remove. Takes no time at all to remove them. No worries about crushing the bond down and trying to remove any residue left over x

I've been wearing hair extensions for 4 years now, every time I take my bonds out my hair always feels so much thinner but with a couple of washes its always back to its normal thickness. I think because your use to extra hair in your hair you are thinking its a lot thinner.

I found when I had micro rings in they pulled out my own hair more than the bonds. Depends on your hair type also but mines is pretty thick naturally I just don't like them! It's everyone's own personal opinion though :) xx

I've never really had many complaints about pre bonds, but was just wondering :):) thanks for opinions x

Latest posts

Back