Keratinisation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian_00

Reaction score
hi i am studying for my s/nvq level 3 hairdressing and have to describe how the hair is formed in the follicle and keratinisation but cant find any info anywhere. can anyone help me?

Hi doll google your question and they will be loads on there.xxx:)

or take a trip to your local libary and look in any anatomy and physiology book it is in all of them!

Does your college not provide this information especially at NVQ level 3? Do your text books not contain this information?

Apart from my college notes and text books, I found google very helpful when I was studying.

hi i am studying for my s/nvq level 3 hairdressing and have to describe how the hair is formed in the follicle and keratinisation but cant find any info anywhere. can anyone help me?

thought this would be covered in level 2....ie the hair is formed in the follicle....activity in the dermal papilla at this stage of formation at the base of the follicle the thickness of the hair etc is determined.......anagen..............is this what you mean !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back