Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), what do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight

Reaction score
Hi,

We are looking to introduce some kpis in the salon, such as retail sales as a % of total turnover, % utilisation of staff etc.

Does anyone know where i could find industry averages for various salon stats like this?

Many thanks

Very interested in responses here. Anyone? (Sorry Twilight, not a very useful respond!)

I'll PM you both as I have a small guide I'd put together for my existing Salon clients.

I'll PM you both as I have a small guide I'd put together for my existing Salon clients.
Could you send it to me too, please?

Me too. Thanks

Hi,

We are looking to introduce some kpis in the salon, such as retail sales as a % of total turnover, % utilisation of staff etc.

Does anyone know where i could find industry averages for various salon stats like this?

Many thanks

Monthly Number of:

Clients visited
New clients
Previous clients come back
Income vs profit (how much you need coming in before you make the amount of profit you need, to give an indication of how much you need to sell)
Expenses
Likes/followers
Find out where people found you so you can see if your marketing works (eg found through advert on instagram, that would mean you would know the exact cost to get a new client from there).
Individual treatment % to find what is popular
Upsells, cross sells, retail, rebooking. Eg each member of staff say they had a facial booked, and how often did each one upgrade to include eg a lip wax and brow tidy and sell a facial kit then get client to book next appt
How much money each group of treatments makes (men’s/women’s/waxing/skincare).

Latest posts

Back