Kiara Sky/SNS/Cuccio/Gelish, which brand is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is you favourite dipping powder brand?

• SNS

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Kiara Sky

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cuccio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gelish

• OTHER

• Total voters

Megan2682

Reaction score
Hi Guys

A few of my clients have been asking about wanting to try a nail dip system (I currently just offer Biosculpture gel). After a lot of googling, "Kiara Sky" and "SNS" seem to be coming up most often, and I'm slightly leaning towards Kiara Sky. I was wondering if anyone out there has tried multiple systems and recommends one over the other? Has anyone noticed that one brand has more staying power, has less lifting, is easier to apply, is easier to remove, etc, etc.

Any help or advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

Megan Xxx

I don't want to offer advice as I am biased . But we distribute Kiara Sky if you decide to settle on that one :)

I don't want to offer advice as I am biased . But we distribute Kiara Sky if you decide to settle on that one :)
Hi, im keen to try Kiara sky dip, I’m trying to find a UK distributor in the Hertfordshire area so I can pick up rather than wait for delivery ?

Hi, im keen to try Kiara sky dip, I’m trying to find a UK distributor in the Hertfordshire area so I can pick up rather than wait for delivery ?
Sorry we have stopped distributing this so your best bet is to contact Kiara themselves and ask them if they have any distributors in your area x

Latest posts

Back