Kids - Don't ya love them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanna Dance

Reaction score
Hi - I's on the baords almost every day but only to lurk in the background. BUT I just had to tell someone what my gorgeous son did last night. I was doing my nails and he came down and said "mum I have a surprise for you - I've been saving the whats left of my dinner money every day since school started in September to give you in case you need some extra money at christmas. I've saved £50 for you"

I was absolutely gob smaked first that he'd even thought of doing something like that rather than spend it in the shop on the way home and second that he did it without telling a soul.

Has anyone elses kids surprised them when they least expected it?

Happy Christmas everyone.

Michelle
xx

:):):)

what!! omg that nearly made me cry! what a thoughful and considerate young man, you must be so proud, what a sweetie ! well done you on having such a nice kid!

Awwwww, how thoughtful and heart-warming.

aww bless him , how nice is that !! i got choked when i read it :hug:, i think i would fall over if james ever thought of doing that :lol:

How sweet is that, how lovely :hug:

That is just the sweetest, most thoughtful thing ever :green:
Bet you are so proud of him hun, i know i would be :hug:

What a sweetie!!

Bless him :hug:

You and your son are the sort of people who restore my faith in people - he would have never been so kind and thoughtful if you hadn't brought him up so well :hug:

What a lovely family and you have every right to shout it from the roof tops :hug:

I am sure you will all have a fab christmas (with/without the £50) having a lovely son like that xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

bless his little heart......what a super lad you have.....

mine would have spent it!!!!....you must be sooooo proud and i dont blame you....

in answer to your question....NO mine have never nor can i EVER see them doing anything this special.....xx

Bless him :hug:

You and your son are the sort of people who restore my faith in people - he would have never been so kind and thoughtful if you hadn't brought him up so well :hug:

What a lovely family and you have every right to shout it from the roof tops :hug:

I am sure you will all have a fab christmas (with/without the £50) having a lovely son like that xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

thanks for that - he's a real sweetie. I'm so proud of him - I've been telling everyone today what he did lol .

HIs dad and I split up 4 years ago and sometimes I wondered what sort of effect it's had on Jack - but when he does something like this I know he's going to be ok in life cos he's such a sweetie.

Michelle
xx

Wow what a lovely boy, you must be a fab mum.

If my daughter managed to save £50 River Island would get the benefit of it not me!

awwww that is soo sweet...heres a hug for your son from me and all us girlies....tell you what ..give him a pinch of his cheeks and a slobbery kiss too:green:

Latest posts

Back