Kids names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted a girl, and after 4 boys i wasnt successful. I called my kids..
Dain Cameron - something unusual at the time
Saul Brent - Was going to call him Sol but thought people might think it was short for soloman.
Davin Jake - Heard it was welsh for david after his dad
Kage Brayden - Kage after a name i heard in a book.. which was a surname not first name

All are pretty rare and unusual names which i like, but would still of like to have that little girl.. but i dare not risk another boy so i dont plan on taking the chance lol

Mine are :

Georgia (no middle name) No particular reason, we just liked the name,and it really suits her.

Jack (no middle name) Cant really shorten it, and its nice whatever age he may be. Suits him too.

Definately no more.:lol:

mine are wesley thomas,,,, thomas is my dads name
jade olivia,,,,,,, ,olivia, was thenam of my exs mum ( her name was olive but there was no way in hell was i gonna call my daughter that lol) so we decided on olivia
and kyle andrew tommy,,,,,,,,,, andrew after my late brother

if kyle was a girl we were gonna name her river malisha

My 2 are Harry and Millie.
I like pretty old fashioned names, and Harry came from Dirty Harry the Clint Eastwood films, hubby loves them!
Millie was kind of put out there by my Mum, we didnt really have any ideas for a girls name as we thought it would be another boy, as soon as Millie was said it was a definate.

If we'd have had a boy it wouldve been Freddie!

It's nice to see a lot of kids have been named after loved ones, I think that's a really nice thing to do.
Sis in law has said if she has a girl she'll call it Paige however she's been informed it's going to be a boy so he's going to be Liam.

My hubby's nan didn't like Alanna Rose but that didn't stop us lol

I remember at the time of having Alanna the was a new character in Neighbours called Alanna, I was so annoyed as everyone thought I'd taken it from there!:irked:

If I'd had boy he was going to be called Reece (from The Terminator, I think that's where a heard it), but then I had another girl which was lucky as my friend went on to have a boy and called him Reece anyway.

If I was to have another girl, though my chances are slim as I've had my limit of 2, then I would probably call her Bronwyn, though it'd probably be shortened to BB (the other B is from my surname).

My mum is a fan of traditional names, she wanted me to call Chloe Carlotte but I didn't want to so I compromised and gave her Victoria as a middle name. Mum got her wish in the end though as my sister had a daughter and called her Charlotte.

I couldn't imagine my girls being named anything else, their names suit them really well (though that's probably because they've been called that all their lives lol).

You've all called your children lovely names, thanks for sharing.

If I were to have kids it would be:

Antonio for a boy, a nice Italian name and could be shortened to Tonio or Tony.

Giulietta for a girl, after the Alfa Romeo named the same, I think it's a beautiful name.

I don't have any children yet, but should I be blessed in the future here are my thoughts.

For a girl I like Rachel. My hubby would have been a Rachel if he was a girl, my mother in law has told me. He likes Scarlett for a girl. I also like Tiffany.

For a boy I love the names Shaun and Seamus.

Daughter = Christie. No reason, just liked it.

Stepson = Caleb. was 7 when I met husband so naturally I had no input there!!

DESPARATE for a baby with new husband, but, cut a long story short, cant have one :cry::cry::cry:, but if miracles were to happen my girl name is Katie.

I called my daughter AMY MAY because I love the name Amy and she was born in May, and May is an anagram of Amy. So Amy May it is. xxx

Chaise Oliver, My son, thought i was having a girl so didnt have a name for a week, he was known as baby, :o.

Dolcie Mae, My daughter, this was the name i had for my son, when i thought i was having a girl. I thought i was having a boy when i was pregnant with her, so didnt have a name. But love this name, Dulcie grey is an old actress.

Chaise Oliver, My son, thought i was having a girl so didnt have a name for a week, he was known as baby, :o.

Dolcie Mae, My daughter, this was the name i had for my son, when i thought i was having a girl. I thought i was having a boy when i was pregnant with her, so didnt have a name. But love this name, Dulcie grey is an old actress.

Im certainly not phsycic. lol.

i have two girls and i had always had girls names picked out since i was young

oldest is called Mollie Louisa, also my grandma was called Molly so thats how that might have stuck,

youngest called Lillie Mae, just always loved these names...

Liked daisey too...but choose the other two instead. :)

Latest posts

Back