Kids party pricing advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAdelexx

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a qualified nail technician with many ideas regarding kids parties. I have a good friend at work who is hiring a hall for 20 kids and she wants me to come as an extra to do nail painting on the girls and glitter tattoos on the others boys and girls and maybe face painting. We are going to get together to arrange final details but obviously she can't predict what each child would like until the day. I'm really struggling on deciding a price. As usually these things, the prices are usually set beforehand and the parent decide from there. She said I can come anytime between 12:30-3pm. Any ideas on how to go about this would be very welcome and appreciated xx

Hi
will you be doing all of these things yourself or will you have help for the face painting and tattoos so you can concentrate on the nails? You could be very busy. Would it be easier and more controllable if you offered a limited range of nail art and face paints?
When I do birthday parties for girls I say a min of 3 and a max if 8 so I know each child will get enough time and attention I do a file, polish and nail art and charge £8 per person

HTH x

In this instance I would charge just an hourly rate, that's what I normally do when there's different treatments going on for kids. It simplifies things.

Latest posts

Back