kids teen nail pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleydee

Reaction score
Hi girls

I have had quite a call for little girls nail parties, i want to put 2gether a cute and funky goodie bag for the girlies, any ideas? do any of you do these types of parties? what do you offer, and where can i get some well priced mini products?:)

Hi Keeley,

Its Laura from your introduction to nail art course, Hope your ok? just see your post and thought i would say hi!

Why dont you include a mini nail varnish, they sell them in sallys for a £1 i think, a little hair band (primark) or some thing, some stickers/ nail stickers all in a little pink bag?

Laura xx

Hi Keeley,

Its Laura from your introduction to nail art course, Hope your ok? just see your post and thought i would say hi!

Why dont you include a mini nail varnish, they sell them in sallys for a £1 i think, a little hair band (primark) or some thing, some stickers/ nail stickers all in a little pink bag?

Laura xx

Hey laura
How are you, nice to hear from you, hope you have been doing lots of cool nail art designs.... thanks i will check out sallys polishes, that sounds good x
keep in touch :)

I dont know what kind of prices you can get from your distributors, but I usually do the following:

- clear nail polish
- mini ziplock of mixed acrylic rhinestones (about 20 or so?)
- Plastic cuticle pusher with the rubber end for picking up stones
- Pink (must be pink lol) cushion file, low grit for natural nails
- 1 sheet of 3d decals (i buy them in bulk from ebay, ends up costing about 0.25cents per sheet)
- 1 mini hand cream

And for real young ones, I add cheapie plastic comb-tiaras from the dollar store (1$ for a pack of 6)

And I then prepare a basket for the 'princess' which has way more than what everyone else has, of course, including a real rhinestone comb-tiara to keep.

there's sometimes other stuff added, but it all depends on how much the mum wants to spend on gift bags. I keep them in theme with the party.

hth's

hth's

I dont know what kind of prices you can get from your distributors, but I usually do the following:

- clear nail polish
- mini ziplock of mixed acrylic rhinestones (about 20 or so?)
- Plastic cuticle pusher with the rubber end for picking up stones
- Pink (must be pink lol) cushion file, low grit for natural nails
- 1 sheet of 3d decals (i buy them in bulk from ebay, ends up costing about 0.25cents per sheet)
- 1 mini hand cream

And for real young ones, I add cheapie plastic comb-tiaras from the dollar store (1$ for a pack of 6)

And I then prepare a basket for the 'princess' which has way more than what everyone else has, of course, including a real rhinestone comb-tiara to keep.

there's sometimes other stuff added, but it all depends on how much the mum wants to spend on gift bags. I keep them in theme with the party.

hth's

hth's

Thanks val for the great ideas, i forgot about the $ store, we have one here called £land. thanku xxx

Thanks val for the great ideas, i forgot about the $ store, we have one here called £land. thanku xxx

I'm gonna start a "val" club and Geeg can be president, and the rest of you can join in
:lol::lol::lol:
My name is VICTORIA :lol::lol::lol: (maybe my siggie isn't big enough?)
Sam??? Me thinks I need to change my username, is this a problem????????:lol:

You're MOST welcome, by the way.:hug:
Yup, hit the dollar store, lots of great finds in those places usually.
Recently, in the crafts section, I found carrousels of acrylic rhinestones in hearts, stars and flowers. I bought several and use those for my princess party bags. At 1$ per 250ct (I think it's 250?) of stones, that's a GREAT DEAL!

Glad to have been of help.

I'm gonna start a "val" club and Geeg can be president, and the rest of you can join in
:lol::lol::lol:
My name is VICTORIA :lol::lol::lol: (maybe my siggie isn't big enough?)
Sam??? Me thinks I need to change my username, is this a problem????????:lol:

You're MOST welcome, by the way.:hug:
Yup, hit the dollar store, lots of great finds in those places usually.
Recently, in the crafts section, I found carrousels of acrylic rhinestones in hearts, stars and flowers. I bought several and use those for my princess party bags. At 1$ per 250ct (I think it's 250?) of stones, that's a GREAT DEAL!

Glad to have been of help.

OH MY GOD im sooooooo sorry i dont know why but val just sticks with vhunter, i am part of an expert help site and on there is a V HUNTER and im sure its Val, unless its you? I am so so sorry for insulting you with the wrong name xxx
Thanku Victoria for your ideas earlier x

hi

I bought some lucky bags from internacional for £1 each and inside was about 10 things bangles/ hair bobbles, rings etc - so were quite cheap and easy to split up between party bags

also off ebay I bought loads of temp tattoos 50 for about £5.00 that were all girlie pictures (fairies, etc) so were suitable for that age range

hth
nicola
x

hi

I bought some lucky bags from internacional for £1 each and inside was about 10 things bangles/ hair bobbles, rings etc - so were quite cheap and easy to split up between party bags

also off ebay I bought loads of temp tattoos 50 for about £5.00 that were all girlie pictures (fairies, etc) so were suitable for that age range

hth
nicola
x

thanks nicola, what is international, is there an address?

hi

they are in most town centres - there are similar to primark and they also trade under Au naturale as well

but it is spelt internacionale rather than international - mostly clothes but bobbles etc are in accessories where jewellery is and also section where childrens clothes are is where the lucky bags were

sorry havent got any more details on them
nicola

hi

they are in most town centres - there are similar to primark and they also trade under Au naturale as well

but it is spelt internacionale rather than international - mostly clothes but bobbles etc are in accessories where jewellery is and also section where childrens clothes are is where the lucky bags were

sorry havent got any more details on them
nicola

thanks nicola, il have to keep my eyes open for them, ive never seen one of those shops, we have primark though but il keep looking, thanku

OH MY GOD im sooooooo sorry i dont know why but val just sticks with vhunter, i am part of an expert help site and on there is a V HUNTER and im sure its Val, unless its you? I am so so sorry for insulting you with the wrong name xxx
Thanku Victoria for your ideas earlier x

It's ok :hug:
It strikes me as hysterically funny cause it's a mistake people have made all my life. Either they say Val, or Veronica or Virginia. Didn't realize my name was so complicated LOL
Happens all the time :hug:

evening all!! i work part time in claires accessories and they are absolute heaven for stuff like this!!! stock up when its the sale cost we have any 10sale items for £5!!! :eek:
its a real money saver and young girls love claires!! we also hae stationery and stuff like that for just £1!! i love working there - i spend all my wages tho haha!!

tori x

evening all!! i work part time in claires accessories and they are absolute heaven for stuff like this!!! stock up when its the sale cost we have any 10sale items for £5!!! :eek:
its a real money saver and young girls love claires!! we also hae stationery and stuff like that for just £1!! i love working there - i spend all my wages tho haha!!

tori x

brilliant, thanks for letting me know x

Latest posts

Back