Kids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie!

Reaction score
My six year old loves this site as much as i do. He is so intreagued by everybody's name and statys and especially how many stars they have. He's constantly asking who is Lesley, who is Mrs Geek who is this who is that.

He thinks that The Nail Geek should be married to Geeg due to almost same number of stars - tried to explain the mother in law thing (I hope I've worked out the correct relationship there) however it did take a bit of time for the fact that The Nail Geek is actually a man to sink in!!

And a message to Ruth... he is in love with nailsinlondon1 and v impressed with your stars too - tell your man to watch out!!

Take care everyone as I prepare for another onslaught of kid questions.

OK i feel really stupid now cos im 32 and i haven't worked out the stars! Can someone inlighten me plzzzzzzz

Hiya,
The stars are really just an indication of how long we have been around, and the number of posts we have done.

nails@42ndstreet said:
My six year old loves this site as much as i do. He is so intreagued by everybody's name and statys and especially how many stars they have. He's constantly asking who is Lesley, who is Mrs Geek who is this who is that.

He thinks that The Nail Geek should be married to Geeg due to almost same number of stars - tried to explain the mother in law thing (I hope I've worked out the correct relationship there) however it did take a bit of time for the fact that The Nail Geek is actually a man to sink in!!

And a message to Ruth... he is in love with nailsinlondon1 and v impressed with your stars too - tell your man to watch out!!

Take care everyone as I prepare for another onslaught of kid questions.
Hi Cathie and Son xxxxx
Well I am very flattered and tickled pink.............
Tell him to send me and email and I will send him some stars too, so he has got his own star rating...................
Huggs to the young man xxxx

Dear Cathie,
I also send my best to your little boy, Glad he likes the site.
My son who is 7 also likes to look on here at all the names and pictures.
I have sent your son the below.

Attachments

• dingFilledGold[1].gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 121
Cheers guys. I'll show him these replies tomorrow. He'll love it and I'll get him to email you Ruth even though it will take all night cos he'll insist on typing it all himslf !!!

Looking forward to it Cathie...... bless him ..............xxxxx

Hi Cathie and Little 'Big' Man - yes you got the relationships right on!!! Can get confusing - even to me!!:o Tell him I have a little man who is 4; I assume you know South Park and for some reason we had a 'Stan' key ring knocking around the house; when Dexter found it he walked around saying GEEK - GEEK!!! It was really funny - he recognizes the logo all the time; Haydn who is 11 has a proper American lunch box with the Geek Logo on it!!! Anyway, Hello from England Dude and we are 'chuffed' you like the site!!! :biggrin: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back