Kiera Sky advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddy89

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Kiera sky dipping powder? Also to buy the starter kit on Kierasky.co.uk it's around £xxx and to buy it on Keirasky.com it £xxx. I know I will have to pay skipping from America but it still works out cheaper? But now I don't know if both websites are trusted?

Hi . I also distribute Kiara Sky in the Uk and yes they are to be trusted. 100% it will not work out any cheaper buying from the states as not only will you have to pay shipping but huge import taxes on top of that . Currently at around 50% ON TOP of the cost of the product . So if a product costs say £100 you would pay shipping of lets guess £40 then around another £70 in taxes lol as they tax the shipping cost too making a grand total of £210 for a product that started off as £100 :eek: ( for mods I am only giving an example of how pricing breaks down not actual prices).

Thank you. How long is the wait on back order for the Kiera sky colour kit? Also do you add VAT onto it or is it already included? Thank you

Thank you. How long is the wait on back order for the Kiera sky colour kit? Also do you add VAT onto it or is it already included? Thank you
All prices are on our site are inclusive apart from delivery if under £50 . Colour kit should be back in stock back end of next week/beg following week but only a few coming in :)

Thank you so if I order one today Ill receive it by end of next week beginning of the following?

No they will be in with us end of next week/beg next but as soon as they come in would go out next day . It is Kiara themselves that are out of stock. Best to pm me with questions or email so as to not mess up this thread :) x

Just reading up about dipping as I hate the l and p smell, do Kiera sky sell in Aston and fincher or Sally’s ?

Latest posts

Back