Killer Heels ( glitter stiletto )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail file

Reaction score
hi Guys

I did this on my friend just to try out something a little different .. it was only done on her little nail

Any comments please

Thanks

i'd have it ! really cute, i love flowers, glitter and adore stilletto nails too. only thing i would say is it would look better if the nail bed was a little longer.

thats very cute and girly

Hi
Although I'm not a Stiletto shape fan. Loved the design keep creating well done

:hug:
I think it is a very pretty nail!!

Sincerely
Janet:)

Hi, i have to agree with Angel, id have custom blended and made the bed longer. Its a lovely nail, i really like it. :)

Love them, i have just orderedsome dried flowers cant wat to try that one, it looks really well with the shape, Excellent work

i'd have it ! really cute, i love flowers, glitter and adore stilletto nails too. only thing i would say is it would look better if the nail bed was a little longer.

I love it and would definitly have it aswell, as above just slightly longer nail beds xx

Hmm yes its the exact picture???

Lovely pic hun, I love the flowers, have far too many of them lol.

It's been haunting me for a day or so but I know I have seen this pic before, I thought I was going mad until i found this

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5208&c=501

from a year ago.

Hmm yes its the exact picture???
Donna and I have had a chat, she changed her username, hence why the original photo was by a different member name.

hth's

Latest posts

Back