Kim Lawless / hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABC

Reaction score
Had a quick search-lots of info on Kim Lawless waxing courses but couldn't find the answer to my question!

I am opening my own business and have experience in intimate waxing but do not feel entirely confident and as I will be working for myself I want the client to receive the best service!

So going to book onto Kim's course but my experience with hot wax is limited-I know this is the best type of wax to use. Will I struggle at training with only basic knowledge of hot wax?

Thanks in advance!

You will be fine. I'd never waxed at all when I did Kim's Speed waxing then Intimate courses. All I do is wax now.

Thanks [emoji3]

Hey! You'll be absolutely fine! I've been to Kim for my men's intimate waxing course, and honestly she is the best out there! You will leave with so much more confidence than you started with.

Well worth the investment x

No not at all. I had had basically no training with hot wax before I did Kim's course. It didn't matter at all.

You'll love it! I had hardly any experience in hot wax and was worried but she is an amazing trainner and drills everything into your head :) Love waxing now ! x

I did my intimate training in November last year with the US Wax Queen, Lori Nestore. Prior to my training I had very limited experience in hot wax and dreaded clients booking in for bikini waxing. Now....I love waxing and since November have built up a strong client base. Well worth the money! Love waxing so much I'm even considering becoming a trainer x

Thanks all for your replies. So excited to do my training now, heard nothing but praise for Kim! [emoji7][emoji7]

To be honest, the less experience you have the better so don't worry at all.

Ah brill-all booked in see you in October [emoji4] xx

What wax does kim train with?
I know its her techniques that are the most important but just interested x

Last edited:
She uses Perron Rigot, either Euroblond or Homme

I don't think Kim uses PR anymore.

Oooerrr... I know she's not 'Brand Ambassador' anymore, but still thought she used it... sorry..

I also heard a rumour on here that she may be bringing out her own line of wax next year..

She told us that at my training this year

The less experience you have with waxing the better on my courses. Don't worry.

Yes, I am bringing out my own wax range and I'm working hard on the formulation as it has to be brilliant........I don't want you all pouncing on me if it's not:) x

Is it possible to do the intimate waxing course it's no experience in waxing at all with Kim? Xx

No.. Sorry Kim's and all other courses require basic waxing before intimate waxing It's industry
standard

You can do the speed waxing then intimate with Kim with no prior waxing experience, that's what I did but u can't just do intimate. Best thing I ever did. Changed my life.

Thanks everyone I am going to book to do them both as I really want to add waxing to my list of treatments especially intimate [emoji4] x

Latest posts

Back