Kim Lawless - intimate waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited as I'm booked in Sept for 2 days (ladies and intimate)!!! I'm a mum and Nan and not so much worried about getting my knickers off more about having a 'pop off'!! Raofl:lol:

Ah Kel you'll have to let me know how you get on. I'd love to do it. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Join me in October Hun! I cannot wait! And I was just reading Vitality with an article in it from the wax queen herself!

:)

Join me in October Hun! I cannot wait! And I was just reading Vitality with an article in it from the wax queen herself!

:)

I'm too scared lol. I need to lose weight 1st haha. What date are you booked in hun? Xxx

I'm too scared lol. I need to lose weight 1st haha. What date are you booked in hun? Xxx

Ah don't be so soft, we all feel that way and if I am there you definitely won't be alone in feeling like that but how many of the lovely ladies are you likely to see again? No one will care!

I am booked in on 29th and 30th.

I have been waiting forever to do it, doing this and the speed waxing.

Ah don't be so soft, we all feel that way and if I am there you definitely won't be alone in feeling like that but how many of the lovely ladies are you likely to see again? No one will care!

I am booked in on 29th and 30th.

I have been waiting forever to do it, doing this and the speed waxing.

Ah I know. Just wish I could just suck it up and get on with it lol. Maybe I'll look for doing it in October then as apparently Sept is fully booked. Will give me plenty of time to shed a few pounds lol xxx

If your worried about your weight for it think of it as part of the training. You are expecting clients to come to you who will have the same issues and hang ups. Go on the training and see how Kim and the others put your mind at ease and how little a problem it is.

You need to be able to do this for your clients - how brilliant is that, some bonus training while learning to wax.

Good luck! I love my lady garden clients, I find them so satisfying doing a good job and seeing their faces at the results and when they realise there is a better way!

Mat x

Hi,

I am looking into Kims courses just now and I would really like to do the intimate waxing course.

For those of you who have done the course did you feel ok removing your underwear in front of a group of people watching?

This is the only thing thats putting me off is that your underwear has to be removed for the training. Obviously I understand same goes when you have a client but its a bit different if your a model with more than one person looking at you lol

Any feedback on this would be great. Thanks

Lol I'm just going to say,when I trained with Kim quite a few years back now I was at the tail end of my period, I had a string hanging out and had my bits out for all to see. She put me at ease and i got on with it - was good practice for the other students lol Good to be a client and experience the embarrassment of what they go through. You will be fine and you will have fun xx

I agree!!

Ive been a model for Kim on a few occassions in edinburgh and also trained with every waxing course she did, and found it invaluable for clients.
I've had so many compliments on my technique and how quick and easy they have found it compared to other salons that perhaps use strip wax etc.

Also when it comes to intimate waxing - it really is a money spinner as not a of people want to do this kind of waxing. When you go on Kims course you get the best techniques, time saving tips and tricks and really good banter! She's a brilliant laugh and to put clients at ease i always tell them that i've been waxed at her course and not to be shy or embarrassed as i've literally seen it all - (plus in a class of 12+ women.) All my clients laugh at this and its also a good ice breaker.
Another advantage of doing it in the class this way is it deals with different body shapes and sizes, as not everyone is the same, so gives you a good idea of what to do if client has a lot of loose skin how to stretch it, or another problem that you can come across which is ingrown hairs, etc etc etc. Kim covers everything and there wont be a question you'll leave with unanswered :)

Also when you do this kind of service - the likelihood is you get a client for life as they might go to someone else for cheaper nails, beauty treatments etc, but they will always come back to you because of your expertise...plus youve seen them naked once so it can only get easier for them :)

Highly recommended for anyone thinking of Kim Lawless courses - i did 4 of them in the same week and the quicker you take it back to the salon and get stuck in, the better! Clients will love you for it

Kirsty xxx

I am just reading through this thread as I have my course for this week 16th July :) Its funny I have been so worried about going back to using the spatula method as I have been using roller system for the past 11 years! I am sure everyone who attends the course will be nervous abut taking our knickers off but just hoping because we are all there for the same reason we will get past that like you all say :) I just think now at least whoever gets me will have the worst they can get with whatever is going on down there with me so what ever client they get after the course will be a breeze :) I am sure it will be a cracking day :lol:

Don't think about it. Just turn up you'll never regret it. Everyone in the room is in the same boat xx

Reactions: Dnx
MODEL NEEDED!!!!! 29th October!!! I need a model with 4 weeks growth of the following:-

Legs
Bikini Line
Under Arms
Upper Lip
Nostrils
Brows

This is for the Kim Lawless course in ladies waxing!!!! Please message me if you can help out!!! I'm can not model as I'm lasered in a few areas needed

Lisa

A question for Kim as i know you are an experienced trainer, have you ever come across clients who cannot have intimate wax or under arm wax due to sensitive skin, allergies to wax etc? if so what would you recommend?

A question for Kim as i know you are an experienced trainer, have you ever come across clients who cannot have intimate wax or under arm wax due to sensitive skin, allergies to wax etc? if so what would you recommend?
No never. I guess they don't get waxed if they know they're too sensitive. x

Hi Kim I have a couple of questions for you, hope you don't mind!
Firstly I am a mobile therapist so for my waxing I have been using a roller system as its easier for travelling purposes I have used pots before and got on fine with them it's just literally the problems of transporting it, would I still be able to get the most/best out of one of your courses?
Also my mum has just been put onto
Warfarin ( blood thinning tablet ) she does have quite coarse hairs on her brows I asked the warfarin nurse if it would be ok to wax her but she didn't have a clue, any ideas? Thanks in advance x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kim I have a couple of questions for you, hope you don't mind!
Firstly I am a mobile therapist so for my waxing I have been using a roller system as its easier for travelling purposes I have used pots before and got on fine with them it's just literally the problems of transporting it, would I still be able to get the most/best out of one of your courses?
Also my mum has just been put onto
Warfarin ( blood thinning tablet ) she does have quite coarse hairs on her brows I asked the warfarin nurse if it would be ok to wax her but she didn't have a clue, any ideas? Thanks in advance x

Glamour Beauty Clinic | Mobile Beauty Treatments, nails, Facials, Massage, Micro Current, Cheap prices
Hiya. Any mobile beauty is hard work so I hope that one day you'll go on to have your own little room either at home or rented. Save your poor back.

Roller waxing is perfect for mobile waxing but there are areas that you can't roller and Brazilian would be one of them so you would benefit loads from my training. However, with regard to Speed waxing legs etc, if you're doing ok with your roller and are happy with the results, then you don't need to do that course.

Don't wax a client on Warfarin until you check with your insurers. They could bleed a lot. I would be very careful if your mum is on that so tweeze instead to be on the safe side. x

Kim i would love to do one of your speed waxing and intimate waxing courses, i live in Buckinghamshire. Where would my nearest course venue be?

Kim i would love to do one of your speed waxing and intimate waxing courses, i live in Buckinghamshire. Where would my nearest course venue be?
Hi doll. I train every week in Upminster, Essex which is 5 mins off of J29 on the M25. Hope you think it's worth the journey.

Will look into it and start saving up for your waxing course.

Really want to do this course but have to wait till Kim does a Yorkshire one :( (wanna do mens and women's) x

Really want to do this course but have to wait till Kim does a Yorkshire one :( (wanna do mens and women's) x

Why not travel and book into a hotel or b&b? Kim's worth it! Xx

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back