Kim Lawless - intimate waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma H

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking into Kims courses just now and I would really like to do the intimate waxing course.

For those of you who have done the course did you feel ok removing your underwear in front of a group of people watching?

This is the only thing thats putting me off is that your underwear has to be removed for the training. Obviously I understand same goes when you have a client but its a bit different if your a model with more than one person looking at you lol

Any feedback on this would be great. Thanks

I wasn't worried about it in the slightest. Everyone is doing the same so I didn't bother.

I think you just need to get right in there and push any embarrassment aside because when you come to do
Clients if you are embarrassed then they will be too. You cannot let nudity bother you when doing an intimate wax.

Everyone has the same bits so don't worry.

Thanks for your reply, you are right we are all the same and there for the same reason so it makes sense!

My daughter and I discussed doing the course together, then realised that we might be waxing each other and weren't very comfortable with it. After a bit of discussion we decided that we didn't really want to offer intimate waxing at all, but would like to train with the Perron Rigot wax, so are looking at the intro days instead. I honestly don't think anyone will be bothered about it - only you. When we did spray tan training, my daughter worried about getting her top off in front of people, then the lady behind us said "Shall I go first?" and just whipped her top off. She had massive boobs. My daughter wasn't embarrassed after that!

If I'm honest, I was bricking that part of it. But on the day I found I really wasn't that bothered.

I'd been having hollywoods for years when I did the training, so was used to someone waxing down there but the thought of it in front of a group is quite scary so I understand you feeling nervous. But as the poster above said, everyone is in the same boat and Kim is so fab that you won't feel bad at all on the day.

Totally worth it, in my book. :)

I did my intimate course with Kim and we were all a little apprehensive about the knicker removal!!. She very much puts you at ease and to be honest as soon as you get started everyone is very much focused on what there doing and not interested in each others 'bits' at all.

Great course.

My daughter was a model for Kim on the course I trained on and she was fine about getting waxed in front of everyone including me as Kim puts everyone at ease.
On the day you'll be fine, everyone has there bits done and I think it helps you put yourself in a clients shoes if its the first time they have had a wax xx

It really is fine and after no time you're not really thinking about it and everyone relaxes. I hadn't trained in intimate waxing before doing the course and the process was really helpful in getting ready to do clients.

I think most people are sceptical about this, but the course and technique is awesome and well worth getting your bits out for ;) Everyone's in the same boat x

My daughter and I discussed doing the course together, then realised that we might be waxing each other and weren't very comfortable with it. After a bit of discussion we decided that we didn't really want to offer intimate waxing at all, but would like to train with the Perron Rigot wax, so are looking at the intro days instead. I honestly don't think anyone will be bothered about it - only you. When we did spray tan training, my daughter worried about getting her top off in front of people, then the lady behind us said "Shall I go first?" and just whipped her top off. She had massive boobs. My daughter wasn't embarrassed after that!
I totally get that as I wouldn't wax my daughter; however, that won't ever be an issue as she won't even get her legs waxed as she's too scared:)

If you change your mind, don't forget that you don't have to pair up on the course or you could come on different days.

Kim since you waxed my daughter and showed her the beauty of a Hollywood....I have to wax her now lol, although I said no to my mum when she asked for one ;-)

Hi, I need a model for Kim Lawless Female Brazilian Waxing class 17th September in Essex!!!

Can anyone help???!!!

Lisa x

What happens on the actual day? Is there a model that you all watch then go away and do it on each other in sectioned off areas of the room? I too really want to do it but am terrified of everyone standing around watching lol x x x

What happens on the actual day? Is there a model that you all watch then go away and do it on each other in sectioned off areas of the room? I too really want to do it but am terrified of everyone standing around watching lol x x x
It's top secret! lol

Do we have to supply a model Kim? Coming from as far in South Devon as hou can get I think I may struggle to get someone, especially as I am with you for 2 days. Is there somewhere we can advertise near you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do we have to supply a model Kim? Coming from as far in South Devon as hou can get I think I may struggle to get someone, especially as I am with you for 2 days. Is there somewhere we can advertise near you?

You wax each other Zooks, unless you've had laser or have a serious medical condition. It's really beneficial to experience what your client will.

PM me if you want to discuss models x

Fab thanks. Perfectly happy doing this, thought we had to find a model and was worried for a second!

Can't wait!

Last edited:
I did the intimate course last year with Kim to be honest you forget your naked from the waste down after a few mins. Please don't let being naked/waxed in front of offers put you off its a fab course with a brilliant trainer

Arghh Haha oh well guess I'm just gonna have to brave it!!! Hope to see you by the end off the year! :)
Trust me, it's daunting at first but everybody ends upsets and they are all total pro's, so we're focusing on the hair and not the body.

Like I always say, asking to leave your knickers on is like going to the hairdressers and asking to leave your hat on.

Hi, I need a model for Kim Lawless Female Brazilian Waxing class 17th September in Essex!!!

Can anyone help???!!!

Lisa x

Lucky you, I am still saving up to do her course. Thought you didn't need a model but if you do I am more than happy to help! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back