Kim Lawless training Manchester / Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Hi guys. I'm sorry about this but it's been a particularly busy year for me with the training.......it's gone crazy. That's why I've not been on here for ages.

Ok, so tell me which month would suit you all best and I will book the venue for sure. Manchester and Birmingham or anywhere else; just put that in the email.

I don't mind if you all decide that you'd rather it be in the new year as you can secure your place with just a deposit.

Kim x[/QUOT

Hi Kim
Will the male waxing course also be on offer in this area please?

Thanks
Bridie

Hope I'm not too late! I'm interested in Birmingham if it is early November xx

Please come to Wales [emoji16][emoji120] xx

I second that, wales please, pretty please !!

I would love a training in the north! x

I'm going to come to Wales and up North for sure and hopefully the Midlands. We're just working out dates. The trouble is whichever month we suggest, half of you can't do that date so it's guessing dates that will suit you all.

I'm thinking that as the year is passing fast that I should come in January and that way you can pay just a deposit now and the balance in January. I'll announce the dates on my Facebook page by next week I promise. Thanks for all the interest, I really appreciate it. x

That would be amazing [emoji175] [emoji16]

Sounds great to me. I will keep an eye out on your Facebook page [emoji5]️[emoji106]

I trained with Kim in Manchester in March 2014. In my opinion she's one of the best trainers out there and certainly the best for intimate waxing training. I've done a few waxing courses and nothing compares to Kim's. :)

Latest posts

Back