Kim Lawless!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
all booked up for my course with kim in edinburgh, im so excited. Any fellow geeks going? ! x

sorry for this not being in the proper place x

No I'm not going, I did my training with Kim in Essex. Just wanted to say, you are in for a treat. Kim is lovely, very down to earth and an amazing teacher.
Tell her I said hello and I hope to see her later this year, going to bite the bullet and do her interment waxing course:Scared::D

aw im on the waiting list for the intimate waxing course!! cant wait im so excited! never heard a negative word about kim or her training! x

I'm going to her Brazilian & Hollywood training next month - excited!

Im doing intimate wax training in Edinburgh next month too. Excited and a bit scared!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im doing intimate wax training in Edinburgh next month too. Excited and a bit scared!

Be afraid…….be very afraid!:twisted: Nothing to worry about honestly. x

aw i cant wait, im so excited. spoke to kims lovley PA today got my theory stuff emailed reading it just now since i cant sleep:lol:!

Kim, a girl in my college class told me Mary Reid doesn't have curtains round the beds so no privacy. Im very very afraid lol! Cant wait though, read so many positive comments!

Kim, a girl in my college class told me Mary Reid doesn't have curtains round the beds so no privacy. Im very very afraid lol! Cant wait though, read so many positive comments!

Close your eyes. lol It's all girls together and they all end up friends. xx

Uh oh, shame about the lack of curtains!

If anyone sees this who's been on Kim's Brazilian & Hollywood training, could you give me an idea on what time in the day you started waxing each other?

I'm needing to bring an external model and I don't want her to be waiting around longer than she needs to! I know this is a question for Kim/her PA but I don't want to bother her with more e-mails lol, she'd said my model should arrive "anytime after 11am" but I'd rather tell my model an exact time. My training starts at 9.30am.

Tell her to arrive at 11 Rhona that should be fine. Why aren't you having it done yourself? It's a good experience haha. X

Fab, thanks for replying! I've had laser on my bikini so don't have any hair to spare!! Definitely the first time I've ever regretted it - it's been such a pain trying to find a willing volunteer in Edinburgh lol. I actually think it would be a better learning experience to have it done myself, plus I'm not sure what I'll be doing with myself once everyone has swapped over.... But oh well, excited nonetheless!

Oh I understand!! Well that's a shame. It was a good experience to have it done but im a wimp and dont wax so I was finding it really sore lol. Although out of the whole class I was the only one screaming lol!

It is hard getting people to come to Edinburgh. I see your from Glasgow to :). When you aren't doing your model you will just watch like everyone else. It's good ecause you can see were people going wrong and you get the chance to see it being done about 3-4 times in the day.

Kim will start by showing you the wax on her model and then you get started on each other so usually about 11 and you would do her first. We were in groups of 3 but depends how big the class is. X

Haha oh no! You know, I never used to mind getting waxed at all, but all my friends I've waxed so far have been screaming at even just a basic bikini. Damn different pain thresholds!

My model is most likely going to be my friends little sister who's never been waxed before, eek, I'd much rather have someone who's isn't new to it but beggars can't be choosers eh.

Thanks so much for your replies, I appreciate it. I feel like I should warn my client that others will be watching her (I thought it might just be Kim and I) but don't want to put her off!

No Rhona everyone will be seeing here haha. But you don't mind once your there haha.

Uh oh, shame about the lack of curtains!

If anyone sees this who's been on Kim's Brazilian & Hollywood training, could you give me an idea on what time in the day you started waxing each other?

I'm needing to bring an external model and I don't want her to be waiting around longer than she needs to! I know this is a question for Kim/her PA but I don't want to bother her with more e-mails lol, she'd said my model should arrive "anytime after 11am" but I'd rather tell my model an exact time. My training starts at 9.30am.
Don't be silly……..you can contact Caroline anytime as she's more than happy to help. She's lovely ins't she!

You can arrange for your model to come anytime after 11 and before 3. She'll be there under an hour. Just tell remind me on the day before we start waxing. x

Haha oh no! You know, I never used to mind getting waxed at all, but all my friends I've waxed so far have been screaming at even just a basic bikini. Damn different pain thresholds!

My model is most likely going to be my friends little sister who's never been waxed before, eek, I'd much rather have someone who's isn't new to it but beggars can't be choosers eh.

Thanks so much for your replies, I appreciate it. I feel like I should warn my client that others will be watching her (I thought it might just be Kim and I) but don't want to put her off!
Make sure that your model has 4 weeks hair growth. You could always ask one of the geeks to model if she's going to be worried. x

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply Kim! Caroline was so lovely and fast with her replies to me - good one you've got there ;)

I've got three girls who have offered (three friends, they're all growing their hair for me until they decide who's coming!) so I'll get in touch with them tomorrow to give them a heads up on the audience (lol) and hope that I've still got a volunteer!

Latest posts

Back