Kind replies from geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty&pampered

Reaction score
just wanted to say a great big thankyou to all the geeks who posted nice replies to my pic in my gallery. i put it there to see if i had the brains to add one not for compliments ( however there were nice lol)

it really is amazing how much support you get from this sight.

only downfall is now that i have broadband at home i have become addicted to this site.

i think im firmly on my geekaholism. hick lol

X X X X X

it could be worse, i think geekaholism is pretty wholesome as addictions go.:D

you cant go wrong on here! the help is fantastic (these people know everything about anything!)
but yes its very addictive!
i love it here .....

pretty&pampered said:
just wanted to say a great big thankyou to all the geeks who posted nice replies to my pic in my gallery. i put it there to see if i had the brains to add one not for compliments ( however there were nice lol)

it really is amazing how much support you get from this sight.

only downfall is now that i have broadband at home i have become addicted to this site.

i think im firmly on my geekaholism. hick lol

X X X X X

It just so nice to see you back Stacy, I remember that night about a year ago when we were in geek chat and found out that my aunt and uncle were in your dad's taxi when a car ploughed into them Spooky old world. :Love:

Most definitely an addictive site. But this addiction I dont have to kick!!!

Latest posts

Back