Kit building

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri-Suzż

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm building my own kit for nail services. I realise this is an investment and am super excited to build my produce range but i dont want to waste time and money on the wrong items.

Any recommendations on all products?where to purchase nail lacquer?
And which brands are best?
Also alot of starter kits come with a UV lamp does anyone have a preference for working with gel?

Based in Kent is it better to use a wholesaler and build relationships around or purchase online?

Thank you xx

I would be very careful there is lots of cheap products out there and they don't work well. I pay good money for my things but for good reason. I wouldn't use a uv lamp I would make sure it's LED. Time it takes for uv makes things annoying. I use akzents brand for eveything. Not sure if you can get them all over the world or not. Trying wholesalers is nice so you don't wait for product to come in but it depends what they sell where you are. Always look up reviews for brands before you buy

I would be very careful there is lots of cheap products out there and they don't work well. I pay good money for my things but for good reason. I wouldn't use a uv lamp I would make sure it's LED. Time it takes for uv makes things annoying. I use akzents brand for eveything. Not sure if you can get them all over the world or not. Trying wholesalers is nice so you don't wait for product to come in but it depends what they sell where you are. Always look up reviews for brands before you buy

Thank you!
We have limited wholesalers here really so I am limited which is why I'm trying to gather some brands to look into. Thank you for your help

Xxxx

Latest posts

Back