Kitsch Uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hello

Do any of you geeks know where I could buy a retro salon uniform? Kind of like 60's American waitress look, I'm thinking bubblegum pink or mint green dress with white or black piping.... I know it sounds a bit naff :rolleyes:but I just have the idea in my head and until I try one on and see if it does look naff I won't be able to let it go.

I can't even find a picture of what is in my head!

Hope you can help

Sam x

I googled retro waitress dress...but OMG it just seems to do ADULT versions IYKWIM!!!

Found this though trick is I think to put coffee shop retro waitress!!coffee shop waitress retro uniform vintage indie dress - (item 230158169731 end time Aug-07-07 08:51:18 PDT)

Ha ha, I know exactly what you mean, I had to turn my safety filters on while I was searching! This is pretty close to what I am looking for but I was hoping for new, I would hate to ruin a lovely dress brought over from Hollywood in the 50's, I would be gutted!

That would make a cool uniform. I want one as well, now!:green:

Thanks guys, think I'm gonna have to make one for myself to get exactly what I'm looking for, those piccies have given me a good idea of what I am looking for though, thanks all. xx

Funnt you should say that because in Jade Goody's "Uglys" salon she had two unforms, one pink american style with blacj piping and the same style but in mint green!

Will see if I can find the pictures of these.

Funnt you should say that because in Jade Goody's "Uglys" salon she had two unforms, one pink american style with blacj piping and the same style but in mint green!

Will see if I can find the pictures of these.

The pink one is shown at the top of Jade Goody web site here:

Jade Goody

Still looking for pictures of the green one.

Latest posts

Back