KM hair extensions training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiningfaery

Reaction score
I need some help with this company please. I done a training course with them in February this year, I completed the course and sent in the pictures of work they asked for. But have yet to receive the certificate.
I have phoned them left messages and emailed to but have had no response. Feel like I have wasted money here as I can't offer extensions without being insured and can't get trade prices without a certificate.
Don't know what else to do any suggestions?
There has been NO communication from them at all despite my efforts, how do you escalate something like this?
Help!!

Is there no one able to offer any advice?

I need some help with this company please. I done a training course with them in February this year, I completed the course and sent in the pictures of work they asked for. But have yet to receive the certificate.
I have phoned them left messages and emailed to but have had no response. Feel like I have wasted money here as I can't offer extensions without being insured and can't get trade prices without a certificate.
Don't know what else to do any suggestions?
There has been NO communication from them at all despite my efforts, how do you escalate something like this?
Help!!

Have you tried emailing, texting and phoning? x

Did you even read my post, Yes I have emailed them and called them directly.

They are awful I waited nearly 2 months for My certificates, I wish I did my training with Oakley in the first place they take 3 days till you receive yours when I didy training last Tuesday, I just sent my certificates to my insurance today from KM, just keep emailing them I was emailing God knows how many times so stress full! And Facebook them on their page too!

I done my training with them a few years ago and they were fantastic! So it's a shame to hear this! All I can suggest is keep calling and calling them and get on their case about it! Sorry that's all I can suggest x

We present students with their Certificates the same day that they do their training with us, then they can get their Insurance Cover straight away.

We trained Kyle at KM Hair Extensions some years ago, in hair extensions, so sorry you have not got your Certificates yet. I am sure there must be a good explanation as he is normally very efficient.

Zephyr Beau-Bradley MInstLM
tutor
connect-2-hair

Have you tried contacting them via Instagram? Kyle is often on IG and if I can't reach him that usually works xx

I'm booked and deposit paid to do la weave course with them on the 25th

I phoned to book (they didn't reply to any emails) but since I've paid deposit I can't get through to them. La weave ig posted about training the other day and I wrote a comment and they deleted it!! I haven't had ANY confirmation through or nothing. I don't even know where the course is! All I know is it's in Cardiff. They haven't called emailed me back not a smudge. And then la weave delete my comment about it! im not sure whether to go at all now! So unprofessional!

Get all over social media to voice your annoyance!

Companies hate bad press. You have paid for the course and you should have your certificate. To be waiting that long is rediculous!

I'm booked and deposit paid to do la weave course with them on the 25th

I phoned to book (they didn't reply to any emails) but since I've paid deposit I can't get through to them. La weave ig posted about training the other day and I wrote a comment and they deleted it!! I haven't had ANY confirmation through or nothing. I don't even know where the course is! All I know is it's in Cardiff. They haven't called emailed me back not a smudge. And then la weave delete my comment about it! im not sure whether to go at all now! So unprofessional!

Can you not call your bank and get a refund? It's so bad that they have not replied or responded to you. Even worse when they are deleting your comments. I previously looked at training with KM but there are too many bad reviews.

Studio 58 and connect 2 are really good training courses If your really stuck for a place. They do braidless wefts that have been around for years. You around are only paying for the name.

Can you not call your bank and get a refund? It's so bad that they have not replied or responded to you. Even worse when they are deleting your comments. I previously looked at training with KM but there are too many bad reviews.

Studio 58 and connect 2 are really good training courses If your really stuck for a place. They do braidless wefts that have been around for years. You around are only paying for the name.

Worst thing is I wrote that comment on la weave ig not km training! So la weave are just as shady! Absolutely furious. I hope they see this as well!

Worst thing is I wrote that comment on la weave ig not km training! So la weave are just as shady! Absolutely furious. I hope they see this as well!

It's the same person on both accounts.

I would get on twitter, Facebook, Insta and tag the hell out of them till they respond. Its shocking!

Who are you emailing at KM? I spoke with Nicki and she always got back to me...

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back