Knee pain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Last week I had a friend round for toes, I knelt down and had such a pain on the outside edge of my knee, it felt like I'd either been stung or knelt on a sharp stone, I knelt again and the same thing happened and has continued, when I walk it's not bad just kind of aches, swimming hurts a bit but the pain if I n
Kneel is tooooo bad, anyone else experienced this ???:sad::sad:

My left knee is in pain a lot of the time. I think its because when i do toes mobile i sit on the floor and bend my legs to the right side so my left knee is under pressure. I end up with a sore bum and painful knee lol x

Lol ! My knees haven't ever been great, I put it down to hairdressing in high heals ! I,m quite short and was working before fancy chairs were out so kneeded high heals to reach tops of heads ! This is def a different pain and I'm really surprised how quick it came on, it's sore now but I couldn't bare to kneel on it x

You should get that checked out to make sure it's nothing serious. A few years ago, I was experiencing really bad knee pain. It started out mild, but got pretty bad over time. I couldn't really kneel or stretch that leg completely when i stood up. It started getting really tender and a bit swollen. Turned out it was the knee I'd previously injured back in high school, and the pain was due to a chipped cartilage. I had to get that piece floating around removed, and was advised to build up the muscles around my knee.

I'm bloody gutted, just took the support off and its swelling, I'm so busy and have also just built up to 70 lengths in the pool, grrrrr x

You should understand the anatomy of the knee prior to viewing the various knee joint pain analysis approaches. The human leg arrangement and the essential information concerning the numerous disorders could improve your comprehension regarding the potential injuries. When considering movement, there are several bone fragments active in the functioning of the knee-joint and outside knee pain running. Your doctor should clarify these regarding proper diagnosis of your knee pain.

Last edited:
I would def get its checked out...

I had knee pain similar to that and found kneeling awful and i got funy aches kfc walked alot or went out for the night and when checked via MRI it was a tear, so I had op 12 weeks ago and having another operation next Tuesday...

Best not to leave it just I case

Good luck :)

I'm bloody gutted, just took the support off and its swelling, I'm so busy and have also just built up to 70 lengths in the pool, grrrrr x

Thee swelling may be liquid on/in the knee as mine used to swell up bt was told its protective liquid inside...

Latest posts

Back