Knee waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to wax the knees? Or some useful advice on the best way to do it? Tia

After applying pre wax lotion to cleanse I get the client to bend their knees....I apply wax to the whole knee area and whilst the knees bent I do the bottom part of the knee and stretch the top of the thigh and then do the top part of the knee I never do one whole strip over the whole knee as it's difficult to get a good pull over a bend....hope this makes sense ....make sure you check direction of growth as I have some clients whose knee hair goes every which way it feels like .....I'm not sure there is any other way to wax a knee but I'm sure some other lovely geek will be along to offer more advice x

Last edited:
Bend your clients knee so that their foot is flat on the bed. Stand in from of your client and bring the wax over the top of the knee down to where you would have already removed the hair on the leg. If you're right handed, stretch the clients thigh with your left hand so that you can scrape the wax close to the skin. Get in a rhythm and don't stop until you have covered the knee in the thin layer of strip wax.

Then take a clean strip and stretching the thigh again to make the skin taut so that's it's less painful, start removing the wax and hair from one side of the knee to the other. Then remove from the top half of the knee. Never put your strip over the bend of the knee.

Finish with oil so they don't feel sticky.

Sorry about the typo's........my brain is faster than my fingers. It won't allow me to amend for some reason.

Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to wax the knees? Or some useful advice on the best way to do it? Tia

Here's Lori Nestore doing a leg wax which includes the knees which you may find helpful.

Latest posts

Back