Koleson Pefect Special Mix with Pure Naturals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kennii

Reaction score
Just wondering how much difference there is between using for example 6/3 verses mixing 6/0 with 0/33 or 0/30 to make the same colour?

I do mobile hairdressing so it's not very practical for me to stock colours I would rarely use or only use part of a tube. I'm wondering if I could just keep stock of common colours like 4/0, 5/0, 6/0 etc and use special mix to achieve other colours on the chart.

Just wondering how much difference there is between using for example 6/3 verses mixing 6/0 with 0/33 or 0/30 to make the same colour?

I do mobile hairdressing so it's not very practical for me to stock colours I would rarely use or only use part of a tube. I'm wondering if I could just keep stock of common colours like 4/0, 5/0, 6/0 etc and use special mix to achieve other colours on the chart.

You can definitely do this! Although it starts to get difficult when you need to create 8/38 for example... But it definitely works,and allows you to tweak colour easily.

You can definitely do this! Although it starts to get difficult when you need to create 8/38 for example... But it definitely works,and allows you to tweak colour easily.
Ok, thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back