Koleston/Colour Touch help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Andersen

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hello all,
Looking for some advice.
I have a client who I colour with Koleston - I use half 8/38 and half 10/1 with 30 vol and it comes out a lovely colour. I usually apply to roots and pull through the rest for the last 10 mins. I was just thinking if would be better to use colour touch on the already coloured hair. I had a look but can only see 8/38, I can't seen to find 10/1. I'm thinking maybe shade 10/1 isn't available in CT? Can anyone confirm this? If its not, is there anything else I could use instead? Or am I best just to carry on as I am?
Many thanks 🙂

Last edited:
Hello all,
Looking for some advice.
I have a client who I colour with Koleston - I use half 8/38 and half 10/1 with 30 vol and it comes out a lovely colour. I usually apply to roots and pull through the rest for the last 10 mins. I was just thinking if would be better to use colour touch on the already coloured hair. I had a look but can only see 8/38, I can't seen to find 10/1. I'm thinking maybe shade 10/1 isn't available in CT? Can anyone confirm this? If its not, is there anything else I could use instead? Or am I best just to carry on as I am?
Many thanks 🙂
Unfortunately colour touch don't have a 10/1.
If you're happy with the results then carry on as you are, maybe just don't put 9% through the ends everytine, that will cause porosity issues.

Do you spray it with water before combing through? That will dilute the developer strength.

I normally mix a bit of water in with whatever is left in the bowl to pull thru the mids and ends 🙂

Latest posts

Back