Koleston mix tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who has a 7 all over, her app is first thing tomorrow and has just text to say she fancies a tiny bit of red, just a hint. I’ve not time for the wholesalers now but I do have 0/65 and 0/45 mix tone, can this be mixed with the normal base 7 ?? If so should it be 4g in 60g tube ?
Thanks !

Hi, I have a client who has a 7 all over, her app is first thing tomorrow and has just text to say she fancies a tiny bit of red, just a hint. I’ve not time for the wholesalers now but I do have 0/65 and 0/45 mix tone, can this be mixed with the normal base 7 ?? If so should it be 4g in 60g tube ?
Thanks !
Usually we do rule of 11 so for every 30g of base 7 you would use 4cm which is 2grams of mix tone. That's would then create 7/45 if you use 0/45, but obviously if you want a subtle red, half the amount of mix tone you put in. So if you use 30g 7/0 +0.5g 0/45 should be fine.

thank you for your reply ! So 0.5 rather that 1g for a just subtle red ?

thank you for your reply ! So 0.5 rather that 1g for a just subtle red ?
Yes that's what I would go for, it's easier to add more red thanyit is to take it away if it's too red.

Latest posts

Back