Koleston Perfect 6/07 and 6/77

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salon9800

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I only use Koleston on a few customers so don't have much experience with their color line. I have a client that has been getting Koleston 6/73 with 50% gray coverage. She wanted a change as there was not enough contrast between the 6/73 and her highlights and wanted to go just a tad darker with somewhat less gold. I used Koleston 6/07 which she likes but still wants about a half shade darker with little less copper (She does like the copper but just wants to town it down). I was thinking of adding 1/2 Oz of Koleston 6/77. If someone can give me their opinion, that would be great! Thanks in advance

If 6/07 is too copper, then 6/77 is going to be more copper.
If you want a cooler result then 6/71 would be nice, otherwise I'd just add some 5/00 to the 6/07

Thanks Ronray! I appreciate it! If it were you, would you do 1 Oz of each 5/00 and 6/07 or just 1/2 Oz of the 5/00? Like I said, she only wants maybe a 1/2 shade darker with somewhat less copper. Thanks for your advice!

Try a lesser amount first, then you can increase it in the future if you want.

Ok, that’s what I was thinking. Thanks again for responding! ;)

Latest posts

Back