Koleston Perfect Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoebs

Reaction score
Hi all!

Can you please help me with this colour issue... What combination of Koleston Perfect dyes would you use to get the exact same colour as in the photo. Client has level 6 ashy, virgin hair.

Selez.jpg

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it...

Hi all!

Can you please help me with this colour issue... What combination of Koleston Perfect dyes would you use to get the exact same colour as in the photo. Client has level 6 ashy, virgin hair.

View attachment 212885

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it...
Prelighten and tone I think I'd go for, that's your safest option.
Anything else's will probably leave the hair too warm.
I'd tone with 9/17 + 8/38 and add a few slices of 10/03 or 10/38.

Thank you very much sir! :) It's tricky... I'll give it a shot with these colours!

Hi again!
It turns out that my client doesn't want me to use bleach, for only 2 shades lighter, she says.
So, what would be second option for the same result, if possible? She has kinda mousey hair, level 6.

Thanks guys.

Your clients needs to trust you as the professional, I don't go to A+ E and tell the nurses and doctors how to treat me, because I trust that they know their job better than I do.

If she's a level 6 natural, the hair will be lifted more than 2 levels to achieve the above colour.
By using tint I honestly don't think it will be as clean.

The safest bet would have probably have been 12/17 but of course wella has discontinued that now 😩.

So my next option would probably be 12/0 + 12/1 + 12% highlights. And then base colour I'd go with 9/8+ 9/16 + 9%

She is so stubborn, there's no point in me telling her that.

Thank youuuuu, you're amazing!!! 🤗

Latest posts

Back