Koleston Perfect to cover grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachez7888

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I'm doing a client with about 60% grey hair WA going to use 7/0 +7/7 but worried it won't cover enough,
So was thinking 77/0 but would I need to add something to make it nice and warm? If I add 7/7 will the 77/0 loose its intensity?

Many thanks as always x

Hi geeks,
I'm doing a client with about 60% grey hair WA going to use 7/0 +7/7 but worried it won't cover enough,
So was thinking 77/0 but would I need to add something to make it nice and warm? If I add 7/7 will the 77/0 loose its intensity?

Many thanks as always x

Hiya it'll be fine using the 7/0 and 7/7 I use that on clients with grey and covers.if you use 77/0 with another colour like 7/7 it will loose intensity there meant to be used with a mix tone but I've only used 77/0 on its own so can't help with what mixtones to use sorry [emoji85]xx

Thank u will use 7/0 and 7/7 thanks again x

double base colours cannot be mixed with any other colour other than the mixtones. You could add /43 for warmth. The double base colour are for resistant white hair (often shiny, waxy, very thick)

Normal wella shades should cover grey with no problems so stick to them unless you know for certain the hair won't take

Last edited:
It didn't cover very well unfortunately, I will use the 77/ next time
Would I just need a tiny dot of /43 to mix in? Z

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 13.10.09.png

This will help...

and this...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 13.18.37.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 13.18.37.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 67
It didn't cover very well unfortunately, I will use the 77/ next time
Would I just need a tiny dot of /43 to mix in? Z
Oh no :-( sorry about that how long did you leave it to develop?x

Not your fault hailskay! The top mostly did was more underneath!! It was left on for near on an hr x

Not your fault hailskay! The top mostly did was more underneath!! It was left on for near on an hr x

Did you begin to run out of product towards the back if you started in the front?

Did you mix a fresh batch for the back?

I don't actually remember it was a good few weeks ago, but I defo didn't mix up a new batch for the back, didn't even think of it! I'm on a try the 7/00 and 7/7 next time x

I don't actually remember it was a good few weeks ago, but I defo didn't mix up a new batch for the back, didn't even think of it! I'm on a try the 7/00 and 7/7 next time x

Theres your problem. The colour began to weaken and thats why the front covered and the back didn't.

You'll be fine with the 77/0 next time just mix a fresh batch for the back.

Thank u will do x

Latest posts

Back