Koleston special blonde assistance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I'd do, you can also add in extra special mix to give extra tone. But I wouldn't do that straight off. Did she have anything in her hair? I.e dry shampoo? Root spray?
Hi no she didn’t I will give this a try first . Thank you again

Hi @ronray can you help please. Have a client with base 5 root and bleached ends. Want to lift to left 10. Wella blonder using 30 vol? Then tone to a possible 10? With Koleston 10/16? And 1.9%? Thoughts?

Do you have any dragoon miniatures on 12/11 it too has changed and leaving orange roots. I have used it for years and now it has left me stuck I tried Telegram sports betting 12/11 but still yellow /orange and I use this on a lot of my clients so please help
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty achieving the desired color with 12/11. Have you tried using a toner after the color application? This can help to neutralize/remove unwanted tones, and also help to give you a more even color result. I hope that helps!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back