Koleston

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
My wholesaler has told me about the phasing out of perfect and the price increase on the new range, I’ve not been overly happy with resistant covering so am going to bite the bullet and change brands, I’d like to stick to one with the same numbering system as I’ve trained and used this for centuries ! Any recommendations ( must be good for resistant whites )

I’ve just moved from kp to matrix. Their really good, great coverage and 100 mil tubes. They don’t fade as quickly either. The only thing I had to remember is they turn out slightly darker so I mix half a shade lighter than desired result.

I switched from Koleston to Affinage. We are still getting used to the slightly different rules, but the way we get treated by our suppliers is sooooooooo much better.

My wholesaler has told me about the phasing out of perfect and the price increase on the new range, I’ve not been overly happy with resistant covering so am going to bite the bullet and change brands, I’d like to stick to one with the same numbering system as I’ve trained and used this for centuries ! Any recommendations ( must be good for resistant whites )
In the salon we're giving framesi 2001 a go

schwarzkopf are really good and nice to use

Joico amazing.!!

In the salon we're giving framesi 2001 a go
Hi
I was wondering how you are getting on with framesi 2001?
I am starting up mobile again and want a full range to use. Doing my first framesi colour at the weekend. Any tips?

Thanks x

I'm loving it, in some respects it's better than wella. But sometimes I miss wella. What are You doing?

I'm loving it, in some respects it's better than wella. But sometimes I miss wella. What are You doing?
I done it earlier today. I did 4np + 4w 10vol roots then 6w mids & ends 5vol to keep the lighter tone on the ends. Was really pleased with grey coverage. X

I done it earlier today. I did 4np + 4w 10vol roots then 6w mids & ends 5vol to keep the lighter tone on the ends. Was really pleased with grey coverage. X
To improve grey coverage you can also go up to 15vol or add the grey booster drops :)

Loreal is lovely with great grey coverage!

Latest posts

Back