Konad advice please.. can I change the design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only-me

Reaction score
Hi all,
I did this Konad today but now want to change it as when I catch glimpse of it looks like I've got a bruise or dirt under my nails..... first attempt.

today.jpg

I have tips with gel overlay then stamped and gel top coat.. any suggestions as to what I could do the colours of Konad I have is black, blue, pail green and pink..

Is it possible?
Thanks in advance :o

I just use normal polish with Konad. A few I have (Rimmel, Barry M, Avon - all paler shades of anything tbh) I find don't work too well as you need a thicker, darker colour to make it stand out.

Or what I really like is doing a dark nail and using a soft rose pink or baby blue for over the top.

Oh and silvers/golds don't look that good. Well not the ones I have. Maybe a better quality polish might produce a better result.

I just use normal polish with Konad. A few I have (Rimmel, Barry M, Avon - all paler shades of anything tbh) I find don't work too well as you need a thicker, darker colour to make it stand out.

Or what I really like is doing a dark nail and using a soft rose pink or baby blue for over the top.

Oh and silvers/golds don't look that good. Well not the ones I have. Maybe a better quality polish might produce a better result.

thanks hun, but I used the Konad polish and stamp - but because of gel top coat, concerned at how to change it without having to start all over again?? arghh :sad:

Ah ok sorry my fault for not reading properly and watching The Voice at the same time.

Can you try to buff off the top layer and Konad? That way you are not damaging the gel underneath?

Latest posts

Back