Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been wanting to get started on Konad for a while now, but it always seems to get pushed back for something else!! ie just bought the CND additives range, but I bit the bullet and ordered ...

-Bundle Monster 25pc Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamping Manicure Plates Image Designs Accessories Kit - 2012 Collection

-KONAD Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper

-Konad Black Large Special Nail Art Polish (10ml)

-Konad Nail Stamping Special Polish - Royal White

-Konad Nail Art Special Polish Princess Nail-Silver 12ml

Hope I made the right choices? I'll add more colours later, any suggestions would help x

Dont forget you can use normal polishes as well. Barry M and Avon polishes work fantastically. The Barry M metallic gold and silver are fab, I use these more than I use the special konad polishes. xx

Dont forget you can use normal polishes as well. Barry M and Avon polishes work fantastically. The Barry M metallic gold and silver are fab, I use these more than I use the special konad polishes. xx

Me too, i use them more than I use the konad polishes. their gold,silver & lilac foil polishes are fab.
x

I was wondering if someone could help, ive been stalking this thread for some time and realy want to get into konad. Im gonna buy two colours black and white and the double ended stamp.
I mainly wanted some help on which plates to buy. Im only going to buy 3 to start with and dont know which ones, im realy liking the lepard print but wonderd which plates/prints u get the most call for? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

M57 is my most popular one too. xx

Me too, i use them more than I use the konad polishes. their gold,silver & lilac foil polishes are fab.
x

I've never seen the lilac foil. Might have to try and find it xx

M57 and m78 are my most popular since starting - I also ordered the cheeky xl plate from amazon that have identical designs to these on them aswell as hundreds more! I think the Barry m metallic polishes are the best but I use konads white and black special polishes

Has anyone tried the Barry m colour change polishes for stamping?

I just tried 3 of my CND colour polishes with my Konad and monster bundle plate and they work....

Has anyone tried the Barry m colour change polishes for stamping?

I personally haven't tried yet, I've get 2 of them though. I'll have a go tomorrow an get back to you :) x

I brought the mo you crappy ones they don't work will buy konad tho:irked:

Hiya geeks! I am a massive konad fan and use it alot lol
Just a quick question do all Barry m polishes stamp well? Im in need of a new black and white and I am poping into town today where they sell Barry m. Ive heard that the foil effects work really well so I will get some of them but what about tge other colours?
Thanks

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Thanks for your replies m57 i think is a must. Gonna place my order as soon as i can get my little one to take a nap :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just a quick question do all Barry m polishes stamp well? Im in need of a new black and white and I am poping into town today where they sell Barry m. Ive heard that the foil effects work really well so I will get some of them but what about tge other colours?
Thanks

I've only tried the foil effects, only because i already have alot of konad sp polishes so haven't had the need to try others. I think they work because they are thicker than the normal polishes.
It's a bit of trial and error. Xx

Thanks

I have used Barry m matt white before it works well :)

Ok it's just that the normal Barry m polishes are on offer in superdrug atm so might give them a go. I purchased the foil effects today and have already had a play they work wonders!!

Thanks Maz101 😄

loving konad with normal polish and shellac. have gols & silver barry m really work well. i buy from nded.com konad plates 3.42€ send anywhere in the world. they sell loads of stuff excellent range.
does anyone use french mani konad? what plate? xx

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

picture.php

picture.php

you can't see how blingy these are in the picture!

I can't believe I have only just discovered this! I've been straight onto the tinterweb and bought a kit :D

Latest posts

Back