Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my konad set gonna have a play tomorrow and make my toes look beautiful as I got an interview lol

is anyone using the new konad stamp II?
is the surface area of the stamp bigger than the original one?, is there any difference to the texture of the surface? does it pick up better?

Eeeeek! I love these. One of my favourite colours 😍 xx

:D thanks hun! I love tiki tiki. I decided to stamp every nail in the end :) everyone has commented on them :) xxx

is anyone using the new konad stamp II?
is the surface area of the stamp bigger than the original one?, is there any difference to the texture of the surface? does it pick up better?

Is this the stamper you mean? The stamping surface is larger but I am not sure if the surface is any different? Also the picture shows a clear end but I have not seen it clear ended.

Attachments

• Konad new scraper.jpg
    Konad new scraper.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Bry, is it larger than the largest end on the double stamper?

If so, I need this one!

:D thanks hun! I love tiki tiki. I decided to stamp every nail in the end :) everyone has commented on them :) xxx

Yeah they are gorgeous! What kit do you recommend for a beginner like me? Never done Konad before x

Yeah they are gorgeous! What kit do you recommend for a beginner like me? Never done Konad before x

I only have a little kit hun, I bought mine when I was in Florida last year. I only have 4 discs, stamper, scraper, black polish and white polish. I'm saving to buy lots more lol
Xxxx

Bry, is it larger than the largest end on the double stamper?

If so, I need this one!

I have just had a good peer and I would say not. Sorry xxxx

Ah, never mind. Thanks for letting me know.

Shellac tropix using Barry m gold and monster bundle plates, lovely summer look

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343246031.003215.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343246031.003215.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 443
A set I did for a client for a biker show, shellac Blackpool with powder fade and monster bundle plate art love them!

Ooops here they are lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343246323.731350.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343246323.731350.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 432
Spent far too much money on bundle monster plates, Barry m polish, new double ended stamper, and special polishes based on this thread that I've been stalking for Weeks! I had given up in konad due to me just not getting it right but thanks to you geeks I've been practising and playing and now I'm hooked!!
:) xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

What a agreat idea Emma!

No idea what I am doing wrong it is still smudging when applying TIO?! Annoying!! I have taken to 3d stickers or making my own decals instead, some amazing nails on here!! xx

Latest posts

Back