Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi geeks

I bought a stamping kit from Excel Beauty a couple of years ago but I didn't get on with it very well, so never used it.

I'll post pictures of it once I get home.

I'm seeing these lovely posts with designs with stamping on them, and I'm interested to buy some new ones.

What's the difference between Konad & MoYou? Can u use regular polish for stamping or do you need to use special polish.

I have clients who sometimes want something different rather than plain colour, this looks like an ideal add on.

What do u charge for stamping? Per hand or per nail.

Try again with your old stuff - prep the stamper by slightly buffing it with a block and then wipe with acetone.

MoYou and Konad are just different brands, although I find MoYou slightly easier, almost as if they are deeper etched or something?

Typically you want quick drying polish. The Konad Polish is very good, although if you watch TheRealMrsGrey's YouTube videos, she recommends loads of different ones.

I charge an extra £2 for accent nails (that's for both) or £5 extra for a full set.

Hth x

Hi lovelies!
Would anyone know about stamping plafes with the halloween themes? Who carries it? I checked Moyou but I didn't see any. Thanks for sharing :)
Nails By Mirely

Mundo de Unas plate H1.
Device Nail Art QA 26.

Mundo de Unas plate H1.
Device Nail Art QA 26.

Thanks Valcan, I will take a look. Do you know where they are located? I wonder how fast is their delivery service. Thanks and happy Saturday!

Nails By Mirely

Thanks Valcan, I will take a look. Do you know where they are located? I wonder how fast is their delivery service. Thanks and happy Saturday!

Nails By Mirely

Both plates are from Mundo de Unas in Mexico. I heard that shipping is fairly fast to the U.S. If you buy any plates, grab some stamping polish too. After trying many brands, it is by far the best. Most of the colors can be stamped on black. They are very opaque and well priced too.

I was just at the site and she has sold out of most of her stamping polish colors. She usually carries lots more that what is on there.

Stamping with Born Pretty plate. They are such good value for money.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1411227849429.jpg
    1411227849429.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 415
Thank you valcan. I will give them a go. I want to get something fun but nice for Halloween and also for the hollidays. I will let you all know how it goes. Have a prosperous day!

Nails By Mirely

Just checked and it's Festive Collection 04 x

Ahh fab thank you!! :)

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mundo de Unas is restocking her store on Tuesday. If you want polish, you should wait until then. She also has new colors coming out on October 4.

Last edited:
Mundo de Unas is restocking her store on Tuesday. If you want polish, you should wait until then. She also has no colors coming out on October 4.
Thank you so much Valcan, I will check them out this Tuesday, then.

Nails By Mirely

If anyone is wanting any of the fabulous Mundo De Unas stamping polishes, the store was restocked today! Almost every colour is there. My poor wallet, good thing they are so economical.

Who stocks them?

Thank god for Sarah aka TheRealMrsGrey! So glad I watched your new video last night, I would of never known how to do inverted stamping which I was asked to do today! Thanks Sarah!! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411830335.368541.jpg

Thank god for Sarah aka TheRealMrsGrey! So glad I watched your new video last night, I would of never known how to do inverted stamping which I was asked to do today! Thanks Sarah!! X

View attachment 75634

Lol!

No worries!!! 😘😘😘 xx

And these are gorgeous!!! 💙💙

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411852349.704075.jpg
Florida nails :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol!

No worries!!! 😘😘😘 xx

And these are gorgeous!!! 💙💙

Please post a link to your video, TheRealMrsGrey. I would live to try the inverted stamping. Thanks!

Hi geeks

I bought the MoYou stamping kit from Olympia beauty.

Sat all evening trying to master stamping, painted nails 3 times and tried and took it off, finally I'm getting there, I think I was scraping the polish off to hard, I tried softly and it worked.

Here what I didImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412111253.398006.jpg

These came out great. The more w practice the better we become.
Nails By Mirely

Latest posts

Back