Konad nail design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Just come back from Vagas and bought nail art stamping set. I am going to practice when i've had sleep:zzz:it looks really good. Anyone used or heard of them?

i never used one but ive heard there really good.there usually at the shows,they do demonstrations with them,they look so easy to use.i was going to buy a french manicure one.what one did you get? make sure you take some photos when youve tried them so we can see if you can upload pictures.

I use it.
One small tip, after your art is stamped let it dry, and finish with a coat of gel. It will perserve the art much longer than the top coat supplied in the kit.
Any other top coat that I have used, ruins the art.

Ha ha I got the french manicure which comes with three plates each has six designs and a set that has different flowers etc and err some polish and some more plates:rolleyes: hee hee

Unfortunately you can now buy this over the counter in debenhams so every client that has ever has it used on them and liked it will be able to buy it and do their own designs, i know because i lost a client through this been easily available now.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news

where did you get yours? they have a website ivnailart.com I have not had a look yet

Ha ha I got the french manicure which comes with three plates each has six designs and a set that has different flowers etc and err some polish and some more plates:rolleyes: hee hee
im so jealous:green: please let me know if its any good or not and get some pictures

can you tell me what the kit is called?

There have been loads of threads about the Konad art kits in the past.

Majority of people were very dissapointed with them. Do a search and you will find the threads.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back