Konad set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
I've just bitten the bullet and ordered the a Konad Classic Collection 1. I've tried stampedes before and wasn't very successful so I hope I have better luck this time lol!! I've also ordered the M12 Xmas plate so I'm slightly excited now lol x

Kelly x

Bloody ipad I meant I've tried stampers before....for the record I have never tried stampedes lol :)

Kelly x

Lol! I really want to invest in konad, but not sure which is the best kit to buy? Money isn't great atm so I'm not sure wether to get a basic kit and a couple of plates which I think will be popular. Or just get a kit with all in and not really need to put out anymore money on it if you get me?What did your kit include?

I'm glad u replied actually as there was 2 product descriptions!! One say 5 polishes and the other says 10!! The picture clearly shows 10 so if its anything less I'll have it refunded. But let's presume its 10, there also 7 plates which all look good, double side stamper, scraper, top coat and glitter top coat and plate holder....I think lol!!

Kelly x

Sounds good! Really want it before Xmas!! It's like 1 step nail art! Great! I will need to nosey on there site again, there's so many kits and plates aswell. Thanks :D xx

No probs Hun!! I hope it is the 10 polishes lol. Let me know if u get one xx

Kelly x

Set B is a good moderate starter Kit.

Yes ur right set B did look good...I'm just one of them people I want it all to start with!!

Latest posts

Back