Konad Stamp kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone out there use these stamp kits?? :confused:
Are they a damand for this type of nail art??
What type of polish or acrlic paint would you use and would you have to seal them with a gloss??
Does anyone have any pics of nails with nail art that I can have a look at and would like some advise on these stamp kits and if there any good...

sorry for all the questions..

Thanks in advance geeks...:) xx

I've got the Konad stamper. It's good for messing about on yourself or family and friends but not professionally. You do need to use special paint as it is much thicker.

thanks doll.. Would love to add nail art to my skills but not sure what is best.. I can do glitter but want to provide more for my clients..

Any suggestions would be great help... xx

Watch some nail art clips on you tube and practise on your tips,
you will soon get the hang of it hth :hug:

there is a never ending source of ideas online but your imagination should take you as far as you need to go

just have fun

adell

Thanks Louise and Adell

Where can I get brushes polish or paints, what do you seal the nail art with over the L&P or Gels..?? and is there any good videos to look at??
I know i'm a numpty with all the questions...

Thanks again xx

i got that konad stamping kit for crimbo i havent got the hang of it yet, the polish seems to dry quicker than i work, i prefer to hand paint

I use the kit loads. It's great for kids pamper parties and school fayres and quite a few of the grown ups like it too. There are a few more piccies in my album but here's a set I did yesterday for a regular client. This design is done over l&p overlay (CND neutral opaque and custom blend lilac glitter tips). I always use a uv gloss top coat over the design so it has to be filed off at the next appointment:

femmefan-albums-nails-picture9669-janette.jpg

They are lovely, very delicate!

Latest posts

Back