Konad stamp not big enough!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey girls & guys

Just wondering how you get Konad stamps to work on wider nail beds and longer nails like extensions if its a full cover print?
I'm finding that they aren't wide enough and I have been trying to then stamp another bit to the area that's not been covered but it doesn't look great, any tips or ideas?

Thanks
James
X

I have the same problem.

You both need to get Drikk plates , they are huge and have no issues covering a full nail . I dont use my konad or monsterbundle plates anymore x

Does anyone know if we can get Drikk plates in the UK though? Ive searched online before and haven't found anything?? :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Does anyone know if we can get Drikk plates in the UK though? Ive searched online before and haven't found anything?? :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I got mine from ninjapolish.com they are in america im in the UK I had my order within 8 days - can't fault the service or the price x

im having the same problem! my thumbs look awful as i did them last,not thinking i would have a problem. im also looking online for there 'Drikk plates' and i cant find them ? where do you get them from ? thanks x

Attachments

• cheeky verses konad.jpg
    cheeky verses konad.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Thank you, i just ordered Rule-DRK-Ax1, Rule-DRK-Ax2 & Rule-DRK-Bx1 to give it a try ;-)
No idea when they will arrive in Belgium, but when they do, i'll post a picture here.

which actual stamp do you use with these plates? some look too big for my stamp!

Latest posts

Back