Konad vs Moyou

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
Apologies of this has already been asked, I did have a quick search but could only find separate posts regarding each brand and not the question I was asking. I've been looking at both of these but unsure of which brand to go with, are they both as good as each other or have you found one easier to apply then the other? Also which has the better choice of stamps? Thanks in advance and again apologies if you've already covered this question, if someone could point me in the right direction of the post? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

i use Konad for nail stamps

In my opinion they are both equally as good as each other. Which one to go with depends on what images you are looking for. I personally prefer MoYou London. I like the plate size, images available and the number of images on the plate. I've not had a problem with picking up any of the images.

Definitely moyou for stampers and plates x

Where is the best to buy the moyou stampers etc from? Xx

Stamping is trial and error for each person, what one person gets on with, others don't.
MoYou do XL plates (image size not plate size) that are good for longer/larger nails, and MoYou add to their collections frequently.
MoYou plates are very good, but so are Konad, Pueen, Bundle Monster and Cheeky.
Pueen, Bundle Monster come in sets, so they work out cheaper.
I didn't like the MoYou stamper and prefer the Konad double stamper and the Konad metal edged scraper. But this is just my personal opinion.

Thank you, I'm going to go with the moyou, purely for their selection of stamping plates! So excited to start playing with them xx

Latest posts

Back