Kooky nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
Hi all, I have never used nail wraps before, got some kooky ones in the goody bag from the harmony showcase. Reading the instructions it say just heat them a little and apply onto nail. Just wondered if anyone has used them and dis they use base coat first? X

Hi all, I have never used nail wraps before, got some kooky ones in the goody bag from the harmony showcase. Reading the instructions it say just heat them a little and apply onto nail. Just wondered if anyone has used them and dis they use base coat first? X

hi i use them, i actually have them on my toes at the minute, i do not use base coat, i prep as normal including using ph bond cut to shape apply heat via small travel hair dryer i have, then apply and push thoroughly on to the nail and heat again whilst on nail to give secure application, ive had mind on 4 weeks now. hope this helps

hi i use them, i actually have them on my toes at the minute, i do not use base coat, i prep as normal including using ph bond cut to shape apply heat via small travel hair dryer i have, then apply and push thoroughly on to the nail and heat again whilst on nail to give secure application, ive had mind on 4 weeks now. hope this helps

Ah brilliant thanks so much, do you top coat them?? X

Ah brilliant thanks so much, do you top coat them?? X

nope no top coat, never seen the need to, and also wouldn't want to compromise the product with top coat. u dont need to do anything to them, they are just a decorative product.

Latest posts

Back