Kupa @#$! *cuss*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
:evil: Has anyone else had problems with their drills? I bought a new E-File less than a year ago and I have to send my SECOND handpeice in to be fixed. I don't know what the problem is but the exact same thing happened to the first one I had. I thought Kupa was suposed to be a wonderful brand, but I had my ESI 2000 for almost eight years with no problems! Should I just return it and get a different brand?

I had a handpiece problem with my mani-pro and they were great about replacing it for me. I only had the issue once, though. I can see where you'd be frustrated.

Did they have any suggestions for you when you spoke with them? Could it maybe be a less sturdy model than your previous one?

S

I posted the same thread on *another* nail tech site and Vicki Peters said she would personally handle it. I guess the Vicki Peters Signature Series is suposed to be Top-of-the-Line. The lady I talked to at Kupa on Wednesday was kinda hard to understand and she didn't have much to say. Just send it in and we'll decide if it is under warranty.
OH!! And now you can buy the same one I have for $200 less than I paid for it!

I posted the same thread on *another* nail tech site and Vicki Peters said she would personally handle it. I guess the Vicki Peters Signature Series is suposed to be Top-of-the-Line. The lady I talked to at Kupa on Wednesday was kinda hard to understand and she didn't have much to say. Just send it in and we'll decide if it is under warranty.

They are a good company .. I'm sure they will replace it for you. With Vicky handling it for you I'm sure you will have a positive result.

I've had my Kupa mani pro for about 5 yrs now.....and I've never had one bit of problem with anything......hope you get it straightened out ....

i had a problem with mine...twice!
it seems the hand piece froze up, i could hear it, but it wouldn't turn.
they sent me a new one, no problem.
a couple of months later, the same problem.
i called again, they replaced it, no problem.
so far, this one is working fine.
good luck!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

That's the same problem I had with mine.

S

Anna Lajourdie and I were reading your thread on the *other* forum. I hope your issues get resolved quickly. From the reviews I have read (good and bad) and it seems like a good company to deal with and decent products to use. Though if you are having issues constantly even with replacement parts it may be time to move to something else. (This is IMHO as a third party looking at the situation, I'm not attempted to cause havok). I personally have dealt with the same issues with my guitar for instance. I enjoyed this one guitar company. The guitars they made I loved to death, but I constantly was having issues with them (I had a few of the same brand). Well finally after bringing it to the shop, dealing with reps, and all the other riff raff I got fed up and started to look around. After some time of research, testing, and whatnot I found a guitar company that is WAY better. Better feel, sound, etc. To this day since I changed over I have never had ONE issue. So I mean sometimes change is good, you know? Its up to you how much your willing to take and if the change is really worth the risk because you may get a product that is worse. Anywho, there is some food for thought. Again I hope all works out well for you.

Ronn

they sent me a new one, no problem.
a couple of months later, the same problem.
i called again, they replaced it, no problem.
so far, this one is working fine.

Yep, that's what mine has done. Two times! I'm sure I'll get things fixed. I do hate that I bought a $500 drill when all my old one needed was a $10 cord! It would be OK, if this one didn't break, but oh well.

Latest posts

Back