Kupa, Kiara Sky, Gelish or enailcouture efile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojo_nailme

Reaction score
I am wanting to spend some money on a good nail drill. Have any of you personally used either the enailcouture, kiara sky (cute), gelish or kupa and what are your thoughts.

Out of those I’ve only used a Kupa and it’s great quality. I also have a saeyang which is equally as good to work with however my hand piece broke after a few months and it wasn’t covered by the warranty. It was inexpensive to repair but an inconvenience.

I only use an efile to take off colour normally so do not spend a lot . I got a really cheap one from ebay ( £25 ) and that was great but what I found was the cherry on the top were some ceramic bits I got from Amazon at around £25 . They are just so brilliant I cannot tell you . They reduce in no time at all and NO heat is felt by clients. So with efile and bits cost me about£50 . I know those of you that have spent a lot on a file may shoot me down but I have been in this business over 20 years and honestly I wish I had discovered those bits years ago . Game changer and now I can do far more of the service with the efile to save my poor old joints :)

I only use an efile to take off colour normally so do not spend a lot . I got a really cheap one from ebay ( £25 ) and that was great but what I found was the cherry on the top were some ceramic bits I got from Amazon at around £25 . They are just so brilliant I cannot tell you . They reduce in no time at all and NO heat is felt by clients. So with efile and bits cost me about£50 . I know those of you that have spent a lot on a file may shoot me down but I have been in this business over 20 years and honestly I wish I had discovered those bits years ago . Game changer and now I can do far more of the service with the efile to save my poor old joints :)

Not shooting you down at all but I bought an eBay efile for my Nsi course and tried the educators kupa file (sales pitch of course) and it was like night and day and my model said the same.
I do approx 7+ acrylic rebalances per day and have tried so many bits that claim to have no heat etc. They do!
The only bits I’ve found to reduce bulk quickly and safely without heat are from
Atwood industries. They’re us based but petra jakes sells them in the uk.

Last edited:
Not shooting you down at all but I bought an eBay efile for my Nsi course and tried the educators kupa file (sales pitch of course) and it was like night and day and my model said the same.
I do approx 7+ acrylic rebalances per day and I still have days and have tried so many bits that claim to have no heat etc. They do!
The only bits I’ve found to reduce bulk quickly and safely without heat are from
Atwood industries. They’re us based but petra jakes sells them in the uk.

I can only go by what I have and honestly I dont get any vibration from my 'cheapo ' :) These are the bits I bought and honestly no heat , unless of course you are stupid enough to put too much pressure on too high a speed . There are lots that look the same and are cheaper but I went for those as reviews really good . was not disappointed . Good god I sound like a salesperson for the file bit lol
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FKH2NJF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1585750083768.png

xx

Latest posts

Back