Kupa Manipro passport e-file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanaRoa

Reaction score
I just bought Kupa MN passport while looking for efile.
I saw that they were on sale with code and couldn’t resist.
I’m fairly new to nail world, did I make a good investment? Just needed some assurance from experienced techs since it was a lot of whopping money I just spent.

Isn’t that the one Suzie uses in Nail Career Education on Youtube? She was using a Kupa Manipro Passport whilst demonstrating acrylic infills and again removing stiletto nails. Looked pretty good to me!

I think Suzie normally uses a Saeyang (although haven’t watched any videos of hers recently). I know saeyang do an efile that looks very similar to the manipro passport.

I have a manipro original efile and if I was to purchase again I’d probably go for a saeyang! I’ve had issues with the RPM dial falling off, although I can’t fault Kupa customer service for helping to rectify the issue.

She had a video showing all her efiles, four or five if I remember. The first one she had, then the next and the next... I wonder with a choice if she finds one type best for certain tasks and another better for others or if she just has various efiles in different locations. I assume the Kupa would have been in this video but I can’t remember for sure.

I brought a Kupa Manipro passport at the London Pro beauty show in Feb - BEST investment I have made by far !!!!

Suzi uses a mixture between one of these, and an ugly duckling branded saeyang k35

I brought a Kupa Manipro passport at the London Pro beauty show in Feb - BEST investment I have made by far !!!!

I got mine last friday and I’m very happy with it as well. I hope it last a long time considering the price point lol

Do anyone know what the difference is in the hand piece? The 55 and 60? Is the 60 just a larger size [emoji85]

Do anyone know what the difference is in the hand piece? The 55 and 60? Is the 60 just a larger size [emoji85]
Yes different sizes. I have small hands so I got the 60 which is the smallest. I have only had my passport pro for about 7 months and I've completely bonded with mine. I love it. I recently bought the new one from Young Nails, but it's a table top. I love the digital display because I am still learning and it's very very helpful, being that I'm a technical learner and a perfectionist. Regardless, I still use the hell outta my Kupa mani pro. And also I will say that I've had pretty good luck from the customer service department which is a huge plus for me. I got the limited edition gold and it came with a scratch. I asked for a new one due to the fact that they ARE pretty expensive and I wouldn't expect any cosmetic flaws. They were very understanding and switched out the product promptly.

Latest posts

Back