Kylie Minogue costume - help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Hey....Bit of a long shot but does anyone know where I can track down a white jumpsuit costume like Kylie wore in the Can't Get You Out Of My Head video?????

Thanksss

Cxxx

Got no idea Clare... but I'm jealous as hell that you will look fab in the costume and I'd look like a sack of spuds :lol:

{gives CB daggers LMAO}

Hey....Bit of a long shot but does anyone know where I can track down a white jumpsuit costume like Kylie wore in the Can't Get You Out Of My Head video?????

Thanksss

Cxxx

blimey what a task!

Tried ebay?

Im sure if you knew someone who was a dab hand with a machine it would be easy (ish) to russle one up.

Come on spill....whats it for:green:

amb x:hug:

Hahahahha! I've searched google and ebay but no luck :(

I was thinking of wearing it to Excel so you'd all recognise me..... no really its my business partners birthday in April and I need a costume!

I'm thinking I may have to go down the DIY route (eeeeeh!)

have you tried the local fancy dress shops. These often can even make them up at a reasonable price - do a search on yell.com or google. xx Hey you will look great.

a white jumpsuit costume like Kylie wore in the Can't Get You Out Of My Head video?????

Thanksss

Cxxx

wow and what a hot hot hot babe she looked in it..now I know why I dont remember the words to the song ...must have been a bit distracted when watching the Video:):)

:rolleyes: ...................men ..................:lol:

Got no idea Clare... but I'm jealous as hell that you will look fab in the costume and I'd look like a sack of spuds :lol:

{gives CB daggers LMAO}

Ha Ha my sentiments exactly (for me that is!!)xxxxx
I would look like Davith Thomas off little britain hee hee

Its OK Im going as Amy Winehouse now

oooh no amb gimme gimme!!!

don't forget the 'tit tape' hunny :lol:

Jeeze, it'd take more than tit tape to jold my bangers in place:lol: I'd be ringing JCB!

If I see anyone looking fab in that out fit I'm gonna ignore them!!!!!!!!:lol:

Are you sure about the Amy Winehouse thing ? You'll have to put your eyeliner on during a ride on the 'Bucking Bronko'. The Kylie outfit sounds way more glam!

Yes! It will be funnier!! :D

For the Amy Winehouse look you just need to go to bed fully clothed with make-up on and then when you get up ta dah! you're ready to rock and roll!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back