L’Oréal lightener

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ybsil

Reaction score
Hiya

Which L’Oreal lightener would you guys choose for lightening fine light to medium brown hair to light blonde?
I have considered the blond studio platinum no ammonia, but I’m unsure if it will lighten it enough. The hair hasn’t been lightened in a year so the lightener will go on virgin hair

Thanks

Hiya

Which L’Oreal lightener would you guys choose for lightening fine light to medium brown hair to light blonde?
I have considered the blond studio platinum no ammonia, but I’m unsure if it will lighten it enough. The hair hasn’t been lightened in a year so the lightener will go on virgin hair

Thanks

i love the blond studio multi techniques, as it says in the name you can use it for almost any lightening technique, from balayage to highlights to scalp bleach. its quite cost effective to get that one as it can be used for everything. 20 or 30 vol in highlights and then toning will lift it up really nice xx

i love the blond studio multi techniques, as it says in the name you can use it for almost any lightening technique, from balayage to highlights to scalp bleach. its quite cost effective to get that one as it can be used for everything. 20 or 30 vol in highlights and then toning will lift it up really nice xx

Thank You. I Will try that one

Latest posts

Back