L’Oréal Dialight Copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucylu14

Reaction score
Hey

I’m doing home hair next week and the client is looking for a bright copper similar to this photo.

77b5e4beee178af61aa2bb0d7861d642.jpg

What can I use to achieve this with L’Oréal?? I want to use a gloss.

Normally I use redken in salon so I’m not used to the L’Oréal colours I would use a 7.44 normally in redken

L'Oréal majirel 7.45
L'Oréal INOA 7.44 both look very similar. But I'm no loreal expert.

7.40 majirouge is brighter than the 7.44.
The 7.44 will be a more natural copper

Edit... Sorry, saw you wanted gloss! I don't think the dialight will be as bright as the pic.

Unless it’s going over prelightened hair dialight won’t help. Dia light doesn’t really do anything to natural hair.
What colour hair are you working with?

Unless it’s going over prelightened hair dialight won’t help. Dia light doesn’t really do anything to natural hair.
What colour hair are you working with?

38f7578e25c3477322330b88d8fa09d3.jpg

I think I will just use the permanent colour then! She has had the colour on her ends before that’s why I was thinking gloss

38f7578e25c3477322330b88d8fa09d3.jpg

I think I will just use the permanent colour then! She has had the colour on her ends before that’s why I was thinking gloss

Another question will I neeed to put a base colour so a bit of 7.0 so there’s not root glow ?

can You get your hands on a majored shade chart? Any of Loreal that have carmilane, rubilane, or dm5 aren’t to be mix with base. They’ll cover without.
Rules are normally mix 7 with cool fashion shades, 7.3 with warm fashion shades.
7.0 in majirel aren’t inter mixable as they are for deep coverage, so resistant white hair.
So you can’t mix 7.0 + 7.13 but you can mix 7.0 with 6.0 etc

can You get your hands on a majored shade chart? Any of Loreal that have carmilane, rubilane, or dm5 aren’t to be mix with base. They’ll cover without.
Rules are normally mix 7 with cool fashion shades, 7.3 with warm fashion shades.
7.0 in majirel aren’t inter mixable as they are for deep coverage, so resistant white hair.
So you can’t mix 7.0 + 7.13 but you can mix 7.0 with 6.0 etc

Thank you :) this is really helpful!

Latest posts

Back