L@@K Got Water Marble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Leah,
Those look lovely, how did you do them? I would love to wear theses so can you step me through what you did?
Well done keep up the good work.

sommer said:
Hey Leah,
Those look lovely, how did you do them? I would love to wear theses so can you step me through what you did?
Well done keep up the good work.

I used the water marblizing technique cup of warm water drop in a drop each color polish i wanted to use the stick the fingers in add some flick and gitter and ther you have it

Leah they are great hun, tried it myself but didnt look anything like this lol
great work!:hug:

When I try marbelling I get a skin on the water of oil from polish have tried different polishes same outcome any tips?

that is an awesome effect:green: i have seen a few of your pieces, you have real talent

These have turned out really well Leah. I've seen this attempted before with not very promising results, so well done.

They're gorgeous Nafia! Have always admire your works!

I tried water marbling also but turn out a big mess and the nail polish clog after a short while. Is there something to it that you can advise us newbies? Thanks!

wow well done hun these are really nice xx

Stunning job, really pretty.

these are great hunny, are they your own nails? if so are they overlays?

Lovem :green: mine didn't look like that :irked:

You are soooo talented:)

they look great nafia but i tried and................. i think i will leave it to the experts like you

angela

Very nice! You do such incredible work!!
Michele

Latest posts

Back