L&P crystalising problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
Hi all

Yesterday I did a set of L & p and had a problem where once I have applied the product and it start to set that it almost looks like crysalisation taking place. this happened this mornaing as well. Please help as if I try to buff over it, the product sort comes with it.

I have found that some l & p makes crystalse when it's cold, either the room you are working in or if the clients hands are extremley cold. This has never happened since using creative l & p - even in the depths of winter on a cold start to the day! What product are you using?

I have found that some l & p makes crystalse when it's cold, either the room you are working in or if the clients hands are extremley cold. This has never happened since using creative l & p - even in the depths of winter on a cold start to the day! What product are you using?

hi. thank you for the help. I am using Nailite - BECAUSE i had some left over and my new delivery of my usual powder had not arrived.

Don't know anything about that product sorry. If you are working in cold conditions tho that may be it, make sure your room is warm or that the clients hands are not freezing cold before you start application. If the temp is not a problem then I'm afraid I have no idea.

i would personally use a different product there are products out there that dont crystalize.....why have the hassle hun :hug:

i would personally use a different product there are products out there that dont crystalize.....why have the hassle hun :hug:
I agree,
I used to have chrystalising a LOT with previous products, but since converting to a decent product I've had no problems at all. :)

thank you everyone!

Latest posts

Back