L & P Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi, I am just asking for some help, I always seem to be doing gel nails and although qualified in all systems have never really got the hand of L & P, Would you say that practice is the key or taking more courses in this system. I cant afford to do any high cost courses so feel that i could be missing out on getting really good at this system.Any suggestions would be really welcome from those of you that have had more years in the industry.
Many Thanks
Lesley
P

Right Hun well had a thought.....and I have many lately.............
Yes practice is a good point but also..................

If you have a certificate for L&P then why not do a Creative conversion course.....????......The fees for this wont brake the bank................
Call Leeds on 0113 275 5719
or email them [email protected]
They will be able to tell you the fees and give you more info ......

hope this helps
love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

It is true that getting some help would be better than struggling on.

I keep hearing this practice practice practice stuff, but in all honesty, what good is practicing and making the same mistakes again and again¿??

I totally believe that when you get help from a person that you know is really well qualified to teach you what you need to know, then you will come on in leaps and bounds. These Creative trainers can spot what you are doing that is hindering your progress in a heart beat.

Think of the time you are wasting. It is well worth the investment in your future as a professional to get some professional help.

Thanks Ruth and geeg,
For your help i am going to ring leeds tomorrow to get onto a conversion
course. I could really do with picking up a cheap nail trainer as i could practise more. Thanks Your Great!
Lesley P P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back